• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Keep the Restiram/Zekrom. You catch it before you battle N, so yeah. Both of your Pokemon look good, but I mean your main team, like the ones you useally use in the game?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I think my game might be messed up.

Can an Egg get Pokerus if your other Pokemon have Pokerus? 'Cause my Egg has Pokerus, and I don't like the looks of it. This is an urgent question, I just noticed it.

Guess it's a glitch,since eggs are treated as pokemon in the party.

Keep the Restiram/Zekrom. You catch it before you battle N, so yeah. Both of your Pokemon look good, but I mean your main team, like the ones you useally use in the game?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I think my game might be messed up.

Can an Egg get Pokerus if your other Pokemon have Pokerus? 'Cause my Egg has Pokerus, and I don't like the looks of it. This is an urgent question, I just noticed it.

To add to what Flare's flash said, what's inside of the egg is determined when you receive it. This might be a new addition in the 5th Gen where you know if your egg will hatch with Pokerus or not. I'd suggest hatching the egg and seeing what happens. I don't think you have any real cause to worry about the game.

@Shiny Shinx :

Wasn't this answered recently? Yes an egg can contract Pokérus, and no, it's nothing to worry about.

You don't have to be rude, I was only trying to help you.
I wasn't trying to be rude. And not this time ether.
Emotions can get confusing over the internet, can't it?
Were can you get the Old Rod, Good Rod, and Super Rod in Heartgold?

I wasn't trying to be rude. And not this time ether.
Emotions can get confusing over the internet, can't it?
Were can you get the Old Rod, Good Rod, and Super Rod in Heartgold?

Oh sorry haha :p

Old rod is in the Pokémon center on route 32, the Good Rod is in Olivine, in one of the houses near the Lighthouse, and the Super Rod is on route 13 in Kanto.

Oh sorry haha :p

Old rod is in the Pokémon center on route 32, the Good Rod is in Olivine, in one of the houses near the Lighthouse, and the Super Rod is on route 13 in Kanto.
Thank you! I needed a HM SLAVE!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Sentret can be easily found on the first Johto and Kanto routes (1 and 29), then it's a quick level-up to Furret at Lv. 15.

Can I save before battling Getsis in Black?

O.K, heres my problem.

I'm having trouble getting into the Dream World. I think I know why it happened, but I don't know how to fix it, if I need to fix it at all.

So I had a session on the Dream World Sunday night successfully. on Monday,I noticed my 3DS clock was off by 17 minutes, so I fixed it. So today, which was over 24 hours from my last session, I go on but it says it's still recharging.

So my question is, will it be recharged at the time I changed my 3DS clock or 24 hours after I tried going into the Dream World?

Is the move Recycle obtainable in Pokémon Rumble Blast? If so, what does it do?

O.K, heres my problem.

I'm having trouble getting into the Dream World. I think I know why it happened, but I don't know how to fix it, if I need to fix it at all.

So I had a session on the Dream World Sunday night successfully. on Monday,I noticed my 3DS clock was off by 17 minutes, so I fixed it. So today, which was over 24 hours from my last session, I go on but it says it's still recharging.

So my question is, will it be recharged at the time I changed my 3DS clock or 24 hours after I tried going into the Dream World?

I think that it's on the DS time, but is also checked on computer time. so long as they are both 24 hours, i think it will be fine. just try again tomorrow.

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

well i thought that drapion would be powerfull but its really not, so if i wher you id go with the haunter. :)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom