• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Is my save file corrupted?

I have a japanese Pokemon Pearl version.
It was working fine, but yesterday when I tried to start game, my nds shows Blue screen. It seems like 'The game could not be read...'
I tried to fix it, and finally game starts up, but when I tried to save the game, it just finished within 1 seconds. However, it does not saved. When I save the game twice, the second one saved normally.
I found that when I tried to save 1,3,5,7,....(odd) times after game started, it does not save normally. But 2,4,6,8,...(even) time it saves well.
Is there any problem with my Pearl version?

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

@hexacore For future questions, try the Simple Questions thread.

Anyway, I have a similar problem with one of my Diamonds. (Yes, I have two. XD) I've been perplexed by it for the last couple of years. I don't know what to tell ya. Sorry.

Pokemon WFC

My Pokemon Black and White has Wifi and can go to GTS/Wi-Fi Club but my Heartgold and Platinum won't... What's going on? I am playing my game on my 3DS.

Re: Pokemon WFC

Questions like this go in the simple questions thread.

I've had the same problem. It's due to the type of WiFi that the console and games will connect to. Gen V can Di what previous generations cannot.

Help Please

Hey,

I have a question, and it would be HUGELY appreciated if you could help me out.

Of all the Generation I Pokemon that do not evolve by leveling up (trade, evolution stone), which ones should be evolved right away, and which ones will not learn certain moves if they are evolved too early? If a Pokemon will not learn certain (or any) new moves after evolution, what is the best level to make them evolve so as to not miss out on any important moves? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Help Please

Hey,

I have a question, and it would be HUGELY appreciated if you could help me out.

Of all the Generation I Pokemon that do not evolve by leveling up (trade, evolution stone), which ones should be evolved right away, and which ones will not learn certain moves if they are evolved too early? If a Pokemon will not learn certain (or any) new moves after evolution, what is the best level to make them evolve so as to not miss out on any important moves? Your help is greatly appreciated.

The Pokemon that evolve by trading can evolve right away and they'll still learn all their moves. On the other hand, you should wait to evolve any Pokemon that evolve by evolution stone. These Pokemon usually learn all their good moves by mid 40s-early 50s.

How can you bypass the 24 hour waiting period?

Let's say you used the Dream World at 12:30 pm yesterday, you are hereby forced to use it at a time later than 12:30 pm today. Is there such a way where you can wait less than 24 hours to use it again (i.e. using it at 12:30 pm yesterday and you can use it at 10:00 am today instead of the forced 12:30 pm)?

Due to the schedule that goes on every day, I haven't been able to use it.

:banana::secret::banana:

Last edited:
Re: How can you bypass the 24 hour waiting period?

Not to my knowledge.

It's probably serverside....

Plus, they do it because of the massive load that happened in the early JP dream world, it got shut down because it was lagging like crazy, and this was only one region.

Plus, they do it because of the massive load that happened in the early JP dream world, it got shut down because it was lagging like crazy, and this was only one region.

There hasn't been many people playing it lately.

There hasn't been many people playing it lately.
I'm sure that if there wasn't, the limit would have been removed.

Re: Rumble Blast Legacy Mode

I have a few questions about Rumble Blast Legacy Mode.

1. What is it?
2. What does it do?
3. How do you activate it? I tried to at World rank 9 but it didn't work using what I read on Serebii
4. What are it's benefits????

I'd be grateful for any feedback

1) It's a special play mode in Pokémon Rumble Blast.
2) When activated, all the Pokémon toys in the zones revert to the level you would be able to find them pre-World Rank.
3) According to my knowledge, Serebii's instructions are correct and should work for you. Make sure to continue to hold the L, R, and Left on the Circle Pad while navigating the menu. They need to be held while the game itself is loading.
4) It's main benefit is to breeze through zones in order to gather toys that you can use to trade up for higher evolutions. Other than that, there isn't really too much benefit.

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

Okay! I've FINALLY won every one of the Cute Contests I could with my Skitty, and now have all four Ribbons. So... why isn't the Contest showing up in the 'C' word Bank at Berry Masters House?! I NEED that Pamtre Berry!

I want to breed Pokémons with Ditto, but the day-care man just says "THhey don't seem to like each other much" and then it takes forever for them to lay an egg. WHY?

That will always happen because Ditto does not share an egg group with the other Pokémon. It might take a little longer but there's nothing you can do about it.

Bulbapedia does explain this. It will happen eventually.

Well I've had "They seem to get along" when I've put in a Ditto in before, so I think it varies with the pokemon species.

Well I've had "They seem to get along" when I've put in a Ditto in before, so I think it varies with the pokemon species.

I believe that happens when the Ditto and other Pokémon are from different games. Having Pokémon from different games and matching up Pokémon with others of the same species both lower the potential time it takes.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom