• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

You need the silph scope to get any pokemon in the tower, including cubone, so you need it.

Thx I had been in there for half an hour without luck thinking it was due to the low appearance rate.

Pokemon black city market

I have had this game for 7 months now & still do not know how to get the market to appear, i have read up about it & its still a little vague :/
Just wondering if someone can help le with it i would like to get the market up so i can buy stones & if i get help with setting it up i can get items you require from it for you

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Black city

You have to get more people to come to your city. You can do this by going to a white forest and taking to people,(some will come to the city) or by finishing the game and getting to the city before many people leave.

Black city

You have to get more people to come to your city. You can do this by going to a white forest and taking to people,(some will come to the city) or by finishing the game and getting to the city before many people leave.
@Escavalier; also note that you have to have someone with a White cart physically next to you to do so.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

thanks for trying to help but serebii was the cause of making my brain wanting to implode. imo it is not very clear at all. I was aware of the numbers and areas and bits and pieces of information, but not exactly how everything fitted together. kind of like having all the pieces to a puzzle that I didnt know what the end result was going to look like: and it could have been easier if the picture was printed on the box. maybe I'm a bit slow in the head, maybe not...but it didnt make a whole lot of sense to me. still havnt got any Plains objects yet, but I dont have the full 24 yet so I am sighing a bit in relief: expecting a call from my mate Baoba anytime now.

You can arrange the objects any way you want, as long as you use the specified amount of each object in their respective area.

I'm not sure if Baoba necessarily calls you each time more objects become available. You may have to go there yourself and check.

I'm wondering, but when you hurt yourself when your confused, how it caculates Attack and Defence, is that if a Phyical move was used? And dose the oppisite apply if a Spcial Move was used?

Percent wise, whats the persent of the Meudusa methiod in Black and White?

Percent wise, whats the persent of the Meudusa methiod in Black and White?

The Masuda Method's chances in B/W are 1/1366, which is roughly 0.007%.

Ah! Ok. One more like, very important question.

I heard people say that this battle music plays when you face the World Chapion on Wi-fi. Is it true? And does anyone have a Battle Video of battle where this music plays?

My question: How do you give 1 Pokemon 3 different egg moves from 3 different fathers? Need answer fast.

I'm wondering, but when you hurt yourself when your confused, how it caculates Attack and Defence, is that if a Phyical move was used? And dose the oppisite apply if a Spcial Move was used?
When Pokémon hits itself in a confusion, it attacks with a 40-power typeless physical attack. So higher Attack -> more damage done in a confusion.

When Pokémon hits itself in a confusion, it attacks with a 40-power typeless physical attack. So higher Attack -> more damage done in a confusion.

So basically Pokemon that are horrible in Attack bearly hurt themselfs, and that Flatter is useless.

I heard people say that this battle music plays when you face the World Chapion on Wi-fi. Is it true? And does anyone have a Battle Video of battle where this music plays?

While I'm not 100% sure, the name of the theme is Chapion, but I don't think it has ever been shown, so no.

Quick glitch question! (Gen 1)

Hello! I have a quick glitch question regarding Generation 1 (Blue version sepcifically).

I would like to use the item duplication glitch to get a bunch of Ultra Balls so I don't have to worry about buying them anymore. My question is...can my save file be harmed by just encountering MissingNo. and then running away? I have no interest in catching it or even battling it, but I want to duplicate my Ultra Balls. Is there any danger in this?

Thanks in advance for your help! :) :lx191:

My question: How do you give 1 Pokemon 3 different egg moves from 3 different fathers? Need answer fast.

Chain Breeding.

It also depends on what egg group they're in, like for example the Ground/Field group. It's the easiest to breed in as everything in there can breed with Smeargle (who can sketch just about any move out there). Thus, negating the need to chain breed. It also depends on if the moves are Egg Moves, Level-up moves, or TM/HM moves as far as determining how you need to set up the parents to breed in order to get certain moves passed onto offspring.

I can't give you any more help that gets into specifics as i dont know what pokemon you're trying to breed or what moves you want passed on but as a general rule of thumb:
*Determine if you're using parents who are in the same egg group
**If not then you're going to have to find chain links (pokemon who are in both egg groups who can also pass on the moves you need to the correct pokemon) to continue your chain breeding.
*If the moves are in the movepool of the desired pokemon in that Generation
**Some pokemon lose the ability to learn certain moves across Gens. In that case, you're looking at a "Cross-Gen Chain Breed".

Re: Quick glitch question! (Gen 1)

Hello! I have a quick glitch question regarding Generation 1 (Blue version sepcifically).

I would like to use the item duplication glitch to get a bunch of Ultra Balls so I don't have to worry about buying them anymore. My question is...can my save file be harmed by just encountering MissingNo. and then running away? I have no interest in catching it or even battling it, but I want to duplicate my Ultra Balls. Is there any danger in this?

Thanks in advance for your help! :) :lx191:

It won't necessarily harm your save file. But I believe it will glitch up your Hall of Fame data.

It says SRing will change the swarms but it keep says Route 13! I use the 3DS btw.

It says SRing will change the swarms but it keep says Route 13! I use the 3DS btw.

you have to save the game right before the clocks ticks over to the next day, THEN the swarm will change when you SR. Once you get the one you want, save and go hunting.

Like save the game at 11:59 PM and then start SRing when it strikes 12 AM?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom