• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

In Black 2/White 2, around what time in game do you have access to Giant Chasm? I would look myself but I wanna avoid plot spoilers like the plague...

I'm wondering cause I wanna use Imposter Ditto, and apparently you can find it there in a Hidden Hollow.

Quick Question about Dream World. How do you turn off the annoying tutorial that pops up every time I log on?

Tired of having to click shut that lady in a lab coat telling me things I already know about every little thing. Enter my house and there she is blah blah blah, Check my garden, she's back blah blah ect. LEAVE ME ALONE! D:<

Quick Question about Dream World. How do you turn off the annoying tutorial that pops up every time I log on?

Tired of having to click shut that lady in a lab coat telling me things I already know about every little thing. Enter my house and there she is blah blah blah, Check my garden, she's back blah blah ect. LEAVE ME ALONE! D:<

It has to do with the cookies stored on your computer. If you dont have the site set on your browser to save cookies, the PGL assumes it's your first time there and runs the tutorial.

It has to do with the cookies stored on your computer. If you dont have the site set on your browser to save cookies, the PGL assumes it's your first time there and runs the tutorial.

Ah the cookies, I thought there was a way to turn them off within the Dream World profile. Hmmm I use Google Chrome, I've been looking around the settings and can't find where the cookies are so I can save Dream World. Any ideas how I can save cookies for Dream world Via Google Chrome?

Just dont delete your browsing data and you're fine.

I never do, it's all still there, that's what I don't get =/ . I'll have to start using Internet explorer or something for Dream World exclusively if I can't figure this out.

I never do, it's all still there, that's what I don't get =/ . I'll have to start using Internet explorer or something for Dream World exclusively if I can't figure this out.

your browser may be set to delete cookies upon closing tabs/the browser, not necessarily your history.

your browser may be set to delete cookies upon closing tabs/the browser, not necessarily your history.

I think I may have solved this, in the Chrome settings under the "On Startup" option it has three choices "Open the New Tab Page", "Continue Where I left off" and "Open a specific page or set of pages". I had it marked on the first one which I think was clearing my cookies every time I got on and off Chrome, I now switched it to the second choice and I'll see if that works.

When I try to use DW, it loads, but then it says I need to rephresh the page. So I do.

The samething happens. I try again.

Samething. I try yet again.

Still wants me to rephresh. Whats up?

When I try to use DW, it loads, but then it says I need to rephresh the page. So I do.

The samething happens. I try again.

Samething. I try yet again.

Still wants me to rephresh. Whats up?

May be an issue with your internet browser, try opening dream world with a different browser and see if that works. If it ends up working then you'll know for sure it was indeed your browser.

Dream World for me wont even open up on Friefox for some reason so I gotta use Chrome which it works fine on.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

I know this is an odd question, but I am playing a Pokemon Yellow game on the computer. I have my team ready and I want to battle Professor Oak. How can you do that? Or is it just in Red and Blue?

Last edited by a moderator:

I use Firefox, and the DW works fine for me. It might not be an issue with the browser, but rather an issue with the Adobe Flash Player.

I know this is an odd question, but I am playing a Pokemon Yellow game on the computer. I have my team ready and I want to battle Professor Oak. How can you do that? Or is it just in Red and Blue?

Well, there is no way of triggering the battle in-game. However, the battle with him is still coded into the game. The only way to access it would be with Gameshark codes. I'm pretty sure it's in Red and Blue, but I'm not sure about Yellow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, there is no way of triggering the battle in-game. However, the battle with him is still coded into the game. The only way to access it would be with Gameshark codes. I'm pretty sure it's in Red and Blue, but I'm not sure about Yellow.
I think it's possible in Yellow as well, by using the "Mew Trick". Just look for it on Youtube.

By the way, is anyone here capable of answering the questions I posted?

What if it was impossible for Shiny Pokemon to be found Safari Zone?

What if that if you encountered a Pokemon in the Safari Zone, that it was impossible for it to run away?

If a pokémon faints, that had Intimidate activated, will the effect go away? What if I switch out that pokémon?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom