• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

In Black and White 2, when you get White or Black Kyurem, does Reshiram or Zekrom dissapear from your Pokemon until you defuse it?

And also, if Kyurem knew Glashiate and transformed into Black or White Kyurem, does the new Kyurem automanically forget Glasiate like the Rotom fourms apon transformation?

In Black and White 2, The two Pokemon fuse together using the DNA Link pin. Once it is used again, they are seperated. I believe Kyurem's moveset is based on what form it takes, so if it forgets moves when it changes, you'll have to re teach the move to Black/White Kyurem.

Last edited:

Ok, as I predicted there is no solution of my Game Sync prob, not involving deleting of my savegame. So Im intested if there are other ways to get pokemon from other gens (I-IV) that doesnt appear in black/white games (e g Squirtle or Torchic) and battling online with wi-fi not involving Game Sync.
Thanks for future answers :)

@Worldeditor;

The only way you can get most Pokemon from other Gens is through Poketransfer, which is avilable after you beat Ghetsis. However you won't get DW abilities and you can't bring your Pokemon back if you do this.

@Worldeditor;

The only way you can get most Pokemon from other Gens is through Poketransfer, which is avilable after you beat Ghetsis. However you won't get DW abilities and you can't bring your Pokemon back if you do this.

Thank you for the info. And another question: I saw buildings like Battle University and Battle tram station, does those battles involve game sync?

@Worldeditor;

Nope. What it does envolve is alot of frustration and hatered tword the trainers there, but thats just what I heard.

@Worldeditor;

Thank you for the info. And another question: I saw buildings like Battle University and Battle tram station, does those battles involve game sync?

No, as long as you have some internet connection it will work. Game sync is only for Dream world.

Thanks a lot! :) So I still am able to create my dream team (catch em all and complete pokedex were never my goal) and fight other trainers online. :)
And anger and frustration of enemies, I guess, is kinda' motivating. :)

How would I go about getting my Birthday Togekiss?

Do you know if it has to be the day or your birthday month?

Does the Cell Battery raise your Attack even if your immune to the attack?

Does the Cell Battery raise your Attack even if your immune to the attack?

Pretty sure it doesn't. Things like Electivire just get their normal ability's boost and the cell battery is ignored. I THINK.

What is "Flee Flag" and "Base Happiness"?

In Black and White 2, whats the Hidden Hollow?

I don't know if we can ask about in game teams here, but I'll try anyway.

I'm planning on restarting my White version. And I want to use Leavanny & Galvantula, and Emboar & Mienshao. Is there anything wrong with having two bug and two fighting pokemon on my team? I plan for Galvantula to be mainly Electric, Leavanny would be all around, Emboar would be mainly fire, and Mienshao would be mainly fighting. (And there is absolutely no way I'm going to leave Mienshao off my team.)

And just in case, I'm also planning on using a Swanna and a Krookodile.

I don't know if we can ask about in game teams here, but I'll try anyway.

I'm planning on restarting my White version. And I want to use Leavanny & Galvantula, and Emboar & Mienshao. Is there anything wrong with having two bug and two fighting pokemon on my team? I plan for Galvantula to be mainly Electric, Leavanny would be all around, Emboar would be mainly fire, and Mienshao would be mainly fighting. (And there is absolutely no way I'm going to leave Mienshao off my team.)

And just in case, I'm also planning on using a Swanna and a Krookodile.
This is in game, hell, you could get away with using an all Ice team. ^^;

It should be completely fine.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom