• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Has anyone yet made a Damage Calculator Applet to auto-calculate damage?
Several Sources has the Formula for it but I'd like to see an actual Calculator to do it.... (Because I suck at Math.)

I haven't seen an applet for it, but I have used this in the past. There are also several other calculators available on different sites.

Yep, That's what I was talking about.

And Geez, that's frustrating to use. It doesn't make inputting data easy. But best I could figure, my first estimate was correct. Shadow Ball does about 10 points more then Shadow Sneak.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

So I have a question bout the SS safari zone. When the Pokemon show up with the needed objects, do they show up after their set days in terms of today's the second of January on the second of February they'll show up, or do they only show up when I've played the game a consecutive of 30 days in a row?

Okay, now, I'm wondering about my Infernape.

Since I like to have movesets that both give STAB and cover weaknesses as best they can, should i give ThunderPunch or Grass Knot to Infernape? or should I give her the Stone edge TM or Shadow Claw? shadow Claw protects against Psychic, Stone Edge against Flying, Grass Knot against Water and Ground and thunderPunch for Water and Flying.

Grass Knot helps a lot with Bertha's Ground Pokémon so I'd probably personally go with that just for the E4.

Re: Is my Crystal cartridge dying?!

It might be the extra stuff that you're using that's glitching the game up, I'd suggest you load up your team and then refrain from using the GameShark and the memory card. That, and the game is just old. If you continue to get glitches like this, then you should worry. If that happens there's not much you can do about it.

Alright, I must ask something about medals. In particular, the Memory Master one (see all events through ML).

I have seen every event through the Memory Link except one, Farewell, Beloved Sister. I never participated in a Musical in my White so I received a brand new Prop Case in W2. Question is, is it still possible to get this medal or is it considered unobtainable now?

I actually have maybe used the MMC on it once or twice, with no ill effects. GameShark, none.

Yellow had its file wiped with the GameShark once, but other than that, took all sorts of abuse from the two InterAct products.

When I started my game, I had all sorts of freezes. Between then and now, I had maybe one (a particularly bizarre one where I started the game where the route south of Ecruteak was glitched, I would bump into invisible walls, walk through trees, etc.--I did not save the game!)

Re: Gray Tentacool

I just got the opportunity to check it right now, and it turns out my mysterious gray Tentacool from my childhood was indeed a shiny one on a badly lit Gameboy Advanced ^^''
(Actually, it still looks gray instead of green to me, even when I know it's green and look for it x3)
But thank you for helping me clear it up ^^

And here is a crappy picture of it, just to be sure :3
DSC00183.jpg

If I fuse a regular Zecrom with a shiny Kyurem will the resulting Black Kyurem be shiny?

If I fuse a regular Zecrom with a shiny Kyurem will the resulting Black Kyurem be shiny?
Yes. Only Kyurem can actually be legitimately shiny since Zekrom has a shiny lock on it, but only Kyurem needs to be shiny for Black Kyurem to be shiny.

Yes. Only Kyurem can actually be legitimately shiny since Zekrom has a shiny lock on it, but only Kyurem needs to be shiny for Black Kyurem to be shiny.

Thanks. ^_^
I know about Zekrom, but I was wondering whether SRing for a shiny Kyurem was worth it or not.

I'm thinking of transferring my Wii data to my Wii U, but i'm concerned if it might affect My Pokemon Ranch. Does anybody know if i'll still be able to access all the pokemon on it and transfer them back to my Diamond game after moving it to the Wii U?

About the Regi Keys

So i dont know how exactly im supposed to trade my ice key for a steel key, since i dont have any irl friends that own a black 2 version im wondering if i can trade via wi-fi (you know, like global trade station a.k.a. GTS) otherwise i would be forced to get the black 2 version wich isnt the best of solutions...

You can get that medal only if you have seen all events in Memory Link.

That wasn't what I asked for, though.

If I remember correctly, the Memory Link cutscene will still play even if you already got a new Prop Case, as long as you connect again after doing a Musical in White.

Re: About the Regi Keys

So i dont know how exactly im supposed to trade my ice key for a steel key, since i dont have any irl friends that own a black 2 version im wondering if i can trade via wi-fi (you know, like global trade station a.k.a. GTS) otherwise i would be forced to get the black 2 version wich isnt the best of solutions...
It can only be done over wireless, unfortunately, not wi-fi. You may have to buy Black 2 if you want to get the other key.

It's creepypasta...ooooooh!!!!

Naw, I kid. Anyway, while playing the game boy and game boy colors games on my advances, they often glitch out or go back to the starter screen if I accidentally push or nudge it.

Or it might the battery. I would suggest replacing it just in case.

You can get that medal only if you have seen all events in Memory Link.

That wasn't what I asked for, though.

If I remember correctly, the Memory Link cutscene will still play even if you already got a new Prop Case, as long as you connect again after doing a Musical in White.

Thanks, I'll have to try that. The completionist I am, I don't want to miss stuff that turns out to be unobtainable later.

Okay, I have nearly completed my Platinum Sinnoh Pokedex, with only 17 left to go. I have Diamond ordered from Amazon, so the Stunky and Murkrow family are going to be covered.

...Except one. Manaphy. The only way I know I get one is in Pokemon Ranger... which I don't have any of them. But, I'm afraid that because I waited too late to buy, let alone consider it, that I won't be able to recieve the egg and be left with that one blank spot on my Pokedex.

The only other way I can think of getting one is the GTS, but I'm having my doubts that anyone even still uses it or has it there either.

So what do I do?

Okay, I have nearly completed my Platinum Sinnoh Pokedex, with only 17 left to go. I have Diamond ordered from Amazon, so the Stunky and Murkrow family are going to be covered.

...Except one. Manaphy. The only way I know I get one is in Pokemon Ranger... which I don't have any of them. But, I'm afraid that because I waited too late to buy, let alone consider it, that I won't be able to recieve the egg and be left with that one blank spot on my Pokedex.

The only other way I can think of getting one is the GTS, but I'm having my doubts that anyone even still uses it or has it there either.

So what do I do?
As you said, Manaphy is available in Pokémon Ranger by inputting a button combination after completing the main story. However, if you can't afford to buy it, you could always try asking for one in the Munchlax Cravings part of the forum.

I'm thinking of transferring my Wii data to my Wii U, but i'm concerned if it might affect My Pokemon Ranch. Does anybody know if i'll still be able to access all the pokemon on it and transfer them back to my Diamond game after moving it to the Wii U?
The Pokémon will be transferred to the Wii U. All save data for games is moved during the Wii -> Wii U transfer.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom