• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

Please be gentle MODz, I have never posted in this thread before and I could not find a board/thread for my question.

Where can I ask for a lot of help with Pokemon Ruby? I am stuck on route 114, and cant seem to find HM46 (Surf) so I can get over to the right side of the map. I have 4 badges.

I AM A NEWB with RUBY, and am stuck, could some be as kind to help me?

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

Please be gentle MODz, I have never posted in this thread before and I could not find a board/thread for my question.

Where can I ask for a lot of help with Pokemon Ruby? I am stuck on route 114, and cant seem to find HM46 (Surf) so I can get over to the right side of the map. I have 4 badges.

Surf is given to you by Wally's family in Petalburg City after beating Norman.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Surf is given to you by Wally's family in Petalburg City after beating Norman.

They live in the house right next to the gym

Hey guys! I have two questions:

1) If I give Kingdra the Lustrous Orb, will its Water and Dragon powers be "upgraded" or does it only work for Palkia?

2) Where in Black (not Black 2) can I find the manic that will buy my Big Mushrooms and Tiny Mushrooms? And where can I sell the Shoal Salt and the Shoal Shell? Thanks!

1) If I give Kingdra the Lustrous Orb, will its Water and Dragon powers be "upgraded" or does it only work for Palkia?

2) Where in Black (not Black 2) can I find the manic that will buy my Big Mushrooms and Tiny Mushrooms? And where can I sell the Shoal Salt and the Shoal Shell? Thanks!

The Hungry Maid/Gourmet Maniac in the trailer home on route 5 will take your shrooms and Shoal Salt. And as for your Shoal Shells, the Ore Maniac inside the Icirrus City Pokémon Center will buy it.

You should keep this fav'd/bookmarked for further use~

Idk as for your 1st question since I'm curious as to it's answer myself ^^;;

A beautifully glowing orb to be held by PALKIA. It boosts the power of Dragon- and Water-type moves.

If the item description specifically mentions Palkia, then I'm pretty sure it would only work when Palkia is holding it.

I know the Lustrous Orb only works for Palkia and not Kingdra.

As for where to sell those items, I believe there's a Maid in or near the trailer on Route 5 that will take the TinyMushroom, BigMushroom, and Shoal Salt. There's another guy in the Icirrus Pokémon Center who will buy the Shoal Shell, if I remember correctly. I believe those guys are in both BW and B2W2.

I have a gameboy and Pokemon R,B and Yellow. I also have pokemon stadium on n64. Is it possible to battle a friend who is also using a gameboy and a pokemon game by connecting your gameboy to the n64 and battiling using your pokemon ON pokemon stadium?

Can someone tell me how and what I need.

Oh my lol

What you need:

- Two Gameboy Transfer Paks
- One Pokemon Stadium Game
- Two N64 Controllers

Plug and play at this point, just follow the on screen instructions :)

Thanks! Never really grew up with a N64 or pokemon stadium and there were no videos on YouTube.

Wow really? That's surprising, I'm happy to help :)

I used to do this on my Pokemon Stadium 2 :p

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

Do the moves in Mystery dungeon blue and red still have the power from the main games or do they use a different system? I ask because my Skitty's tackle and secret power do the same amount of damage.

I'm doing the Pokeatlone and decided to make a team for the Jump Course.

In case you didn't know, the courses in the Jump Course are...

1st: Lamp Jump
2nd: Disc Catch
3rd: Hurdle Dash

Sence I'm to lazy to list the Performance Stats you need for each course, I'm just going to have you click here.

The team I want to make is... (This is the maximum the stats can get.)

Pidgey
5 Speed
3 Power
4 Skill
3 Stamina
5 Jump

Spearow
5 Speed
4 Power
3 Skill
3 Stamina
5 Jump

Starly
4 Speed
3 Power
2 Skill
3 Stamina
5 Jump

This team gets 18 Challenge Points.

I'm wondering if this is a good team to use in the Jump Course to get really high records. Is this good, or is there better Pokemon I could use?

Do the moves in Mystery dungeon blue and red still have the power from the main games or do they use a different system? I ask because my Skitty's tackle and secret power do the same amount of damage.

They're different. For example, I had a Delcatty use Double Slap, and each attack was the same power as one Tackle. Thus, if all five DoubleSlaps landed, it would be the same as 5x Tackle.

Quick question. Will Haze clear away the effects of Chlorophyll or Flower Gift?

Quick question. Will Haze clear away the effects of Chlorophyll or Flower Gift?

I'm actually not entirely sure, but I think it doesn't as long as the sunny weather is still active.

Haze won't removed weather boosts because they're not boosts persay, they're just a stat doubled, where as something like Swords Dance is a stat boosted.

If you migrate/poketransfer a pokemon, will it always be in its original pokeball? For example, a dive ball, sport ball or an apricon ball etc.

If you migrate/poketransfer a pokemon, will it always be in its original pokeball? For example, a dive ball, sport ball or an apricon ball etc.

Yes, it will.

Source: The Kingdra I Poketransfered from HeartGold to Black 2 is in a Luxury Ball, which is what I used to catch it originally.

Does Haze affect Pokemon with Speed Boost ability?

My friend has a Sharpedo with Speed Boost ability and he likes to stall with Protect and after a couple turns, his Sharpedo can out-speed my entire team. I was wondering if I used Haze, would it remove his speed boosts?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom