• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

I have a simple question about dream radar I'm not sure if its meant to go here but it is a gen v game

anyway after collecting thundurus how long does it take to unlock landorus is it based on time or dream orbs collected?
I ask because i need it by tomorrow

thanks for any help
regards metagross92

I believe it's based on the number of Dream Orbs you collect. So keep playing and collecting orbs every so often, and it should unlock. Unfortunately, it probably won't be within a day, so you probably won't have it by tomorrow.

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

I have a simple question about dream radar I'm not sure if its meant to go here but it is a gen v game

anyway after collecting thundurus how long does it take to unlock landorus is it based on time or dream orbs collected?
I ask because i need it by tomorrow

thanks for any help
regards metagross92

I believe it's based on the number of Dream Orbs you collect. So keep playing and collecting orbs every so often, and it should unlock. Unfortunately, it probably won't be within a day, so you probably won't have it by tomorrow.

@ kingmate i dont think you are right as you cant get any of the 3 in white 2 or black 2 so having one in my party from my game is impossible

i worked it out it is based on the dream orbs collected you need 3000 to unlock it, just after posting this the doctor said i was at 2650 or so. I kept playing and using the coins i collect on my 3ds and using them to max out the pokemon in the extension and i got it in just over a day :D

so now i use the codes to unlock special extensions and the extensions unlocked if i have a gen 4 game inserted (that im borrowing from my mate)

thanks guys for the help

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

I might be wrong if you are talking about BW2. I know that's the case in BW though :p

Will the english WiFi Deoxys come to other european language games too?

Does the Plasma ship have different interiors in B2 and W2? I've played through Black 2 various times, and I just got there in White 2 and either I never went in these rooms in Black 2 or the ship is different...

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

The cart looks legit, comparing it to mine. It might just be pretty beat up, because I've heard that blowing into any kind of cartridge is harmful to the connector pins. Check to see if the connector pins look beat up or bent or anything. That might be your problem.

They flip the order of the puzzles. I think that's largely it.

Can shiny Pokémon be found on the Dream Radar?

So, pokerus. It will spread to an adjacent pokemon if it is in the party after a battle, yes? Are the EVs doubled for that battle where it's initially infected or just all subsequent battles until Pokerus wears off?

Dark-type is immune to Psychic attack, but yet Psychic-type status changing moves still works on Dark-type Pokemon.

So I wanted to ask, does Heal Pulse works on Dark-type Pokemon? It is technically not attack, but a status-changing move, however it does affect HP. So how does it work?

Dark-type is immune to Psychic attack, but yet Psychic-type status changing moves still works on Dark-type Pokemon.

So I wanted to ask, does Heal Pulse works on Dark-type Pokemon? It is technically not attack, but a status-changing move, however it does affect HP. So how does it work?

It heals them, like it does with any other type.

Thanks, but in the end I got a refund for it, as it hadn't worked for the 3 days I had it :(

Somebody who owns both systems (DS Lite or lower and a DSi or higher) can tell me this please? Does Generation 5 games run better on DSi and 3DS?
By better I mean does it run faster? I notice some in-battle lags sometimes... Does it has somewhat less grainy graphics in DSi?

Somebody who owns both systems (DS Lite or lower and a DSi or higher) can tell me this please? Does Generation 5 games run better on DSi and 3DS?
By better I mean does it run faster? I notice some in-battle lags sometimes... Does it has somewhat less grainy graphics in DSi?
I have both and I havent noticed any difference between them, the game runs the same on both consoles in my experience.

Need to Switch Cartridge from DS to 3DS XL

A friend of mine just purchased a 3DS XL in anticipation of Pokemon X and Y, however she wants to move her White 2 game to the 3DS since the old DS Lite has a broken upper LCD screen. What will she lose if she does this and will she still be able to log onto her old Dream World Account associated with that cartridge?

Re: Need to Switch Cartridge from DS to 3DS XL

A friend of mine just purchased a 3DS XL in anticipation of Pokemon X and Y, however she wants to move her White 2 game to the 3DS since the old DS Lite has a broken upper LCD screen. What will she lose if she does this and will she still be able to log onto her old Dream World Account associated with that cartridge?

For save data, she won't lose anything and it will all stay the same. Not really sure about the Dream World Data, but I would assume that it won't be gone.

Last edited:
Re: Need to Switch Cartridge from DS to 3DS XL

Save data will stay the same, however on the Dream World, she'll have to re-sync the data with the new 3DS. After that, she'll have to wait maybe a day or two to put a Pokemon to sleep, and if she has any friend codes, those will end up being gone as well due to the re-sync. As far as I know, that's all that'll happen.

I've heard you can get a dusk stone in heartgold/soulsilver before national dex but can anyone say how? It's not at the pokeathlon like a lot of people say, and I can only seem to get sun stones from the bug contest.

I've heard you can get a dusk stone in heartgold/soulsilver before national dex but can anyone say how? It's not at the pokeathlon like a lot of people say, and I can only seem to get sun stones from the bug contest.

You can get the Dusk Stone by winning first place in the bug catching contest. However, there are 8 other evolution stones that you can win, so you may just be having bad luck.

Also, the Dusk Stone should be available at the Pokeathlon prize counter on any day except Wednesday and Sunday.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom