• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

Okay I got another question.

When unlocking Super Training's additional level courses, can the extra courses then be used for any Pokemon, or will I have to unlock it again for each individual Pokemon? Like if I were to unlock level 2 with Bunnelby, would I be able to then use level 2's courses for Chespin instead?

I have a question that I thought of when I heard Gengar's mega form had shadow tag.

Say normal Gengar switches in. On the next turn Gengar mega evolves while the other pokemon switches out. What would have the higher priority, the mega evolution or the switch?

When unlocking Super Training's additional level courses, can the extra courses then be used for any Pokemon, or will I have to unlock it again for each individual Pokemon? Like if I were to unlock level 2 with Bunnelby, would I be able to then use level 2's courses for Chespin instead?

Levels go for all of your Pokemon, but when earning gold medals they only go to the one Pokemon who made earned it.

When do you get the Everstone? I don't want Fennekin to evolve and I'm getting tired of the evolution animation every level.

When do you get the Everstone? I don't want Fennekin to evolve and I'm getting tired of the evolution animation every level.

I don't know where to find one, so for now, embrace Delphox, it's freaking awesome!

Anyone know how to evolve Swirlix in Slurpuff?

Does anyone know when Flabebe evolves into Floette?

Super training

Quick question about the super training can u max all stats or is there a limited amount u can do all up.

Thanks

Levels go for all of your Pokemon, but when earning gold medals they only go to the one Pokemon who made earned it.

So do the medals do anything else besides being proof of achievement? I otherwise don't care for them.

So do the medals do anything else besides being proof of achievement? I otherwise don't care for them.

I think it's just for show.

Two questions:

1. When can you catch Hawlucha? Early on in the game?

2. Is Hawlucha eligible for Sky Battles?

1. It's on Route 10, so right after the second gym
2. No.

Does anyone know where I can catch Honedge? It's the last Pokémon I need to complete my team… :(

Do we know if the Kanto starters Sycamore gives out can be female? And if you take one along with its mega stone, are the other two mega stones inaccessible?

And if you take one along with its mega stone, are the other two mega stones inaccessible?

One of the other Mega Stones is for sale in Lumiose. I believe that it's the Mega Stone for the starter strong to yours. I picked Charmander and can buy the Blastoisite. I'm not sure about the other Mega Stone though.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom