• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

What's the over/under on Tyrunt's being nicknamed after Jurassic Park characters?

Has anyone confirmed yet if EXP Share shares EV gain?

I can't confirm it myself, but I have suspicions that it does. My Ralts was never actually battling nor Super Training, yet I noticed its EVs in the yellow graph in the Super Training screen starting to go up regardless. Or do they always have the yellow graph by default? Either way, my suspicions are still there, especially since I noticed my Farfetch'd and Ralts seem to have their EVs leaning more towards Sp. Attack, possibly from fighting all those Flabebe's.

How do you go shopping at the boutique in Lumiose?

Does anyone know if you can trade your pokemon from diamond/heartgold/soulsilver to the new x or y? If so how? My friend has the old gen on a ds lite.
Is this possible??

Does anyone know if you can trade your pokemon from diamond/heartgold/soulsilver to the new x or y? If so how? My friend has the old gen on a ds lite.
Is this possible??

I think that requires that one Pokemon Bank application, but it hasn't come out yet.

Anyone know how to evolve Sliggoo into Goodra?

What does it mean when my chespin tumbles around and shakes on the pokemon amie screen when I rollerskate?

Is this possible??

I think that requires that one Pokemon Bank application, but it hasn't come out yet.

Ahh, im assuming it will be a download on the e shop?
Thanks!!

The transfer is only from Black/White/Black2/White2 though IIRC - so you'd need to get one of those games and transfer all of the Pokemon to them first.

Is this possible??

You need to get Black/White/Black 2/ White 2

How do you view someone elses PR video? On two different people under Friend's I clicked and waited under the "Waiting for ___ to exchange PR videos" or whatever it says, and then once its done it takes me straight to the PSS screen again.

Are there any other hairstyle options save for the ones available at the stylist's in Lumiose?

I have pokemon x. Is there any trainers that have skrelp in (x) that I can battle as so that it gets registered in my pokedex so that I can trade for it in the gts?

I have a rather weird question: Does roller skating appear to be a bit glitchy sometimes? I've seen a leaked video of a player roller skating in Lumiose, where it appeared as if the player floated in the air for a split second sometimes.

When trying to log on to the global link to sync my game, my member information is still being processed.

Is it just a large server load like the B/W launch or should I indeed contact customer service?

Does anyone know where Rock Smash can be found?

Pokemon in pokemon X&Y

Here you can share any questions you have about pokemon your looking for in the game, evolutions that your trying to achieve and such or if you've discovered something awesome through gameplay with pokes you can share your wisdom here!

I personally am looking for any info on how to get Sylveon.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom