• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

A friend of mine is almost in tears because he wants a Magmortar really badly in Pokemon X/Y. Has anyone seen a magmarizer?
In tears? I hope he doesn't try chaining with the Poké Radar.

And any tips on quick leveling up, anyone find a useful method?
I've always keep Exp. Share on and I usually don't leave an area until I've caught all the Pokemon there. I've battled all the trainers along the way and explored everywhere.

I didn't do any level grinding and my team was level 75-80 when I fought the Elite Four.

Uhmm, does anyone know if Roggenrola still has a 50% chance of holding an Everstone in the wild? Thanks in advance :D

Uhmm, does anyone know if Roggenrola still has a 50% chance of holding an Everstone in the wild? Thanks in advance :D

Don't know if 50%, but I used Thief on Roggenrola no more than three times, and I got an Everstone and a Hard Stone.

Do I need black or white to trade to x and y?

I can't seem to find any information on this sooo do I need to trade my pokemon from diamond through a gen V game or can I trade straight to X and Y?

Re: Do I need black or white to trade to x and y?

I can't seem to find any information on this sooo do I need to trade my pokemon from diamond through a gen V game or can I trade straight to X and Y?
You need Black/White or Black/White 2. Unfortunately, transfering requires PokeTransporter and Pokemon Bank, which is not yet available, so it is not possible at this time.

Re: Shiny pokemon

Wow some of you guys on here are lucky -_- I've never seen a shiny on any game with combined hundreds of hours of gameplay.. had pokerus once and thats it :(

First Eevee I came across was a female. Critical captured it in a Luxury Ball.

Can legendaries and pokemon there's only one of in an area be shiny usually? If not, with the currently unhackable state of the 3ds we may never know the shiny forms of the Kalos legendaries. Somehow I imagine shiny Zygarde as being awesome.

Is it fairly common to get shiny's in friend safari does anyone know? Seeming as there's only a max of 3 pokemon in each bit of grass; 1 of which being quite rare

Can legendaries and pokemon there's only one of in an area be shiny usually? If not, with the currently unhackable state of the 3ds we may never know the shiny forms of the Kalos legendaries. Somehow I imagine shiny Zygarde as being awesome.
Usually yes. Reshiram and Zekrom were unobtainable as shinies due to a check, dunno if xerneas and yveltal are the same. Zygarde's probably possible to get shiny though.

Re: Do I need black or white to trade to x and y?

the service to trade to X/Y (Pokébank) isn't even available yet, so it's impossible to trade from any previous game right now. Ask again in December.

And I'd love to be able to transferi right from Gen IV to VI, but I think it's very unlikely.

I just bought the XY hardcover guide (it's gorgeous!) and while it's got a lot of useful things like egg groups and maps, there's no Pokedex or item listings. I haven't bought a guide since DPPt, though I know the BW guide was broken into multiple parts, and my question is: has anyone heard anything on an XY Pokedex guide? I'm dying to know things like movesets and TM listings!

I just bought the XY hardcover guide (it's gorgeous!) and while it's got a lot of useful things like egg groups and maps, there's no Pokedex or item listings. I haven't bought a guide since DPPt, though I know the BW guide was broken into multiple parts, and my question is: has anyone heard anything on an XY Pokedex guide? I'm dying to know things like movesets and TM listings!

Movesets

TMs & HMs

I don't know if it's quite accurate or not. But I think it's better than nothing.

Faster ways of leveling up weaker Pokemon

Do anyone know a quicker way for me to level up my weaker Pokemon in X?

Does anyone know where I can view videos uploaded via the Vs Recorder? I uploaded it through there and it said it's public now and I can view it/share it with friends etc. but I have no idea where it's been uploaded to.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom