• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

Is it possible to see the other members of the legendary bird trio without trading or transferring? Also do acquaintances take up space used to store friend data?

Is it possible to see the other members of the legendary bird trio without trading or transferring? Also do acquaintances take up space used to store friend data?

No, the one you get to catch depends on which starter you chose. Moltres for Froakie, Articuno for Chespin and Zapdos for Fennekin.

And no, you can have 100 friends regardless your amount of acquaintances.

I have a question about the Coastal Kalos Pokedex. I can't figure out which Pokemon is #151. Zapdos is #152, and Lapras is #150. It can't be another one of the legendary birds, can it? You can only see one of them in the game, and the Coastal Pokedex only goes up to #152 in my game.

I have a question about the Coastal Kalos Pokedex. I can't figure out which Pokemon is #151. Zapdos is #152, and Lapras is #150. It can't be another one of the legendary birds, can it? You can only see one of them in the game, and the Coastal Pokedex only goes up to #152 in my game.
Actually yes. Coastal #151 is Articuno.

moltres is also # 153

Well then I don't understand why the blank spot for #153 isn't showing up for me.

Is there any in-game requirements to get the Discount Coupon, other then registering your Pokemon Game to Pokemon Global Link?

I have a question too. How does Xerneas resemble the letter X? I still don't see it.

His antlers and his front legs form an X.
xerneas_by_revenantanime-d664zly.png

Okay, I see it! Thanks.

This, and Xerneas' eyes (pupils, actually) are in X shape.

Is it possible to take all my pokemon from y, upload them to pokemon ban, delete a save file, start a new one, then transfer all my pokemon back? Thanks to anyone who knows :)

Is it possible to take all my pokemon from y, upload them to pokemon ban, delete a save file, start a new one, then transfer all my pokemon back? Thanks to anyone who knows :)
Yes, it is possible.

Minus items (or is that a Transporter thing and not Bank?), but yes.

Items can't go to Pokemon Bank at all. If you want to keep them, you'll need to trade them to another X or Y game you own or to someone you trust with one of those.

Shaymin Sky Forme

What does it do to stats and is there any way to reverse the forme change without waiting for night or freezing? Using the flower again does nothing.

Re: Shaymin Sky Forme

What does it do to stats and is there any way to reverse the forme change without waiting for night or freezing? Using the flower again does nothing.
Shaymin in his Sky Forme gains more Attack, Special Attack and Speed but loses Defense and Special Defense. If you deposit Shaymin in his Sky Forme in the PC it will revert back to its Land Forme.

About Shiny Hunting:

So i beat Y, and Caught the legendaries so now I want to do some shiny hunting. My problem is, i dont have wifi so no foreign ditto for me.

That aside, what method would give me my best odds? I know the obvious answer is chaining, but I suck at that. Ive tried chain fishing a couple of times without success. What would be my next best option?

About Shiny Hunting:

So i beat Y, and Caught the legendaries so now I want to do some shiny hunting. My problem is, i dont have wifi so no foreign ditto for me.

That aside, what method would give me my best odds? I know the obvious answer is chaining, but I suck at that. Ive tried chain fishing a couple of times without success. What would be my next best option?

Well, you could always horde hunt, by just summoning hordes. But to be honest, if you're going to be shiny hunting, I'd advise completing the National Dex first so you can get the Shiny Charm.
Speaking of shinies - does anyone know the chances of finding one in X and Y? I know they've been increased, but what are they now?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom