• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition

Did anyone reveal if the level curve was altered to counter act this or is X and Y all over again?

Any word on the version exclusives? I heard from serebii that none of the megas are version exclusive so that must mean those mirage spot legends must be right?

If say Desolate Land becomes active, can it be replaced with Primordial Sea if P-Kyogre enters the battle later?

Is the egg from Lavaridge just a Wynaut, or something different? It's taking forever to hatch, I'm tempted to just give up on it.

Last edited:

Is the egg from Lavaridge just a Wynaut, or something different? It's taking forever to hatch, I'm tempted to just give up on it.

Yes, Wynaut. Apparently there's also a second egg, which is a Togepi.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition)

Will this thread now be called "Simple Questions/Simple Answers Gen VI Edition"?

So Serebii has uncovered most of the version exclusive legendaries. Gamefreak sure didn't make it easy to decide between games.

Has anyone found out where Heatran is yet? I'm hoping it's not a version exclusive.

According to Serebii you can have both bikes at once if you do a certain thing(?) Anyone know how to do that?

Not strictly ORAS related but...
Is it me or is Game Freak taunting Europe by giving us the 3DS themes while the rest of the world gets the actual game itself?

Has anyone found out where Heatran is yet? I'm hoping it's not a version exclusive.

From Serebii;

Scorched Slab. It has been improved and made to be a several floor dungeon.

When you get to the third floor, you encounter Flannery and she says about a Fire-type Pokémon living there. Go to the bottom and you will find a ring that brings Heatran

According to Serebii you can have both bikes at once if you do a certain thing(?) Anyone know how to do that?

He got it by talking to multiple NPC's though out the game who went to the bike shop after being spoke to, then you receive the 2nd bike. Thats as specific as we've gotten for now.

Are there any Gyms/Elite Fours where Shedinja can't be damaged?

Are there any gyms or Elite Four members where the attacks are all the right types such that they have no effect on Shedinja?

Is there anything in the area above Lilycove that we were speculating over, or was it just an inaccurate map? What is under those big clouds at the SE corner of the map? Where is the Battle Resort?

I hear you the Latis at route 118 and do a sidequest where they join at level 30. Is this during or after the main story? Can you soft reset or synchronize for a good nature? And do they come with 3 perfect IVs like most legendaries do?

Also can the Johto, Unova, Sinnoh starters you get post game have their hidden abilities?

Some mirage spot legends require certain legends in the party. Do they have to be ORAS caught or can they be transferred? Say If you bought Alpha Sapphire can you transfer a Reshiram from Black or White 2 to encounter Kyurem?

Glad Heatran isn't a version exclusive. Still wondering where Cresselia is though.

I hear you the Latis at route 118 and do a sidequest where they join at level 30. Is this during or after the main story? Can you soft reset or synchronize for a good nature? And do they come with 3 perfect IVs like most legendaries do?

Also can the Johto, Unova, Sinnoh starters you get post game have their hidden abilities?

Some mirage spot legends require certain legends in the party. Do they have to be ORAS caught or can they be transferred? Say If you bought Alpha Sapphire can you transfer a Reshiram from Black or White 2 to encounter Kyurem?

Glad Heatran isn't a version exclusive. Still wondering where Cresselia is though.

During. Not sure about IVs. We're all going off Serebii and he doesn't really test stuff like that.

Most likely no for HA starters.

They don't have to be ORAS caught. You can transfer in a Dialga and a Palkia and get Giratina.

No-one knows where Cresselia is. :p

What's the Bronze/Gold Crown signifies at the Dex nav?

Last edited:

Where can I obtain Dawn Stone? I know it can be obtained through Super Training, but either it takes forever or I'm unlucky as hell. Also I read somewhere Wally gives you one in Victory Road. But is there another earlier way to obtain it?

Is Mirage Island in the game? If so, how do you get it? Does it have anything new?

Is Brenden called Brenden?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom