• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition

is there ANYTHING else to do after the Delta Episode BESIDES the Battle Resort? I'm on my 3rd Play-Through, and I don't know what else to do (once I get there). Also, where is the Intriguing Stone? I need it to get the Pidgeot Mega Stone.

You can obtain the other regional starters from Professor Birch, each time "saving" him from a "threat" (just like at the start of the game). You can get one of the Johto, Sinnoh, and Unova, in that order, after saving him from various situations. You'll have to challenge the E4 a couple of extra times to get a Starter from each set, but that's another thing you can do.

As for the Intriguing Stone, you can get it at Verdanturf Town. If memory serves, you talk to a young girl there and she gives you the stone. You then take it to Mr. Stone and it'll be revealed as a Pidgeotite. Hope that helps.

How do you unlock Box 31? I still can't unlock Box 31. I've gotten up to Rayquaza in Delta Episode and still Box 31 won't appear. Do I have to finish Delta Emerald in order to unlock it or something? (Yes I checked Pokemon Bank, still 30) Unless they removed it in ORAS only have 30 boxes (XY has 31)

Still awaiting for that one answer ;-;

Anyone know where I can get a guide for good pokemon contest movesets?

The best one I can get is Serebii's third gen pokemon of the week.

How do I get into New Mauville?

I think there is a way *or it depend on the 'size' of your chamber*, because I remember that my limit is 20...

Still no confirmation about how to get 2 bikes at same time?

Mine's also 20 seeing as how the welcome mats take up five spaces that could be used for more dolls, rugs, or a TV.

As for the bike question, it's been confirmed by Serebii, but after talking to the NPCs he mentioned (Hex Maniac in the Route 111 Desert/Acro Bike to a Bird Keeper on Route 119 - Requires Surf & Waterfall) I still got nothing but "That's cool. Do you think I can get a bike too?" out of them. I'm probably doing something wrong some where.

After beating Wallace fly back to Mauville. You'll see Wattson standing next to the Lumiose Tower model and if you talk to him he will give you access to Mauville Hills. Go to his apartment and then he'll give you access to New Mauville.

After beating Wallace fly back to Mauville. You'll see Wattson standing next to the Lumiose Tower model and if you talk to him he will give you access to Mauville Hills. Go to his apartment and then he'll give you access to New Mauville.

Thanks. I'll have to get a Thunder stone some other way, then.

Does anyone know where you can get an everstone or a dawnstone in ORAS? I want to get one for my Kirlia since I don't want him to evolve into Gardevoir.

As for a Dawn Stone, you don't get one normally until Victory Road, apparently. That being said, if you're like me and really wanted that Gallade, you can still get them through the Gallade Balloon Bot mission in Super Secret Training. It might just take a bit of grinding before you have a Pokémon with 510 EVs depending on where you are in the game.

Did your Gallade learn Leaf blade by any chance? When I evolved mine at level 27, he didn't learn Leave blade at all and learned Swords dance one level later. I'm not sure if this is normal, so I'm wondering if your Gallade did the same thing.

I think the only way to teach Gallade Leaf Blade is through the Move Reminder. He can be found in a house in Fallarbor, and he requires one Heart Scale.

Hey, I'm just wondering to anyone who's beaten or hacked the game somehow, but is there a way to re-battle the Gym Leaders?

Also, is Juan in these games?

Where can I evolve my Magneton? Much appreciated!

Hey, I'm just wondering to anyone who's beaten or hacked the game somehow, but is there a way to re-battle the Gym Leaders?

Yes, you can rebattle them using trainer's eye, one of AreaNav feature, just like in Emerald.

Can someone tell me what Sea Mauville is, and if I can visit that place like New Mauville? Because I've seen NPCs talk about it but they never gave any directions (or I'm probably just forgetting :/)

Can someone tell me what Sea Mauville is, and if I can visit that place like New Mauville? Because I've seen NPCs talk about it but they never gave any directions (or I'm probably just forgetting :/)

It's in route 108. It is a ship.

You need Surf and Dive to explore it. Have lots of rooms you can open with key that hidden.

Last edited:

You need Surf and Dive to explore it. Have lots of rooms you can open with key that hidden.

Sea Mauville isn't a ship. The location replaced a ship in RS, but now its, as the games put it, an abandoned "facility used to extract natural resources" from the ocean. They didn't say it, but its closer to an oil rig than a ship (and if you surf around it, you see the posts that propped it up, the ones on the right collapsed and that's why its partially submerged)

Sea Mauville isn't a ship. The location replaced a ship in RS, but now its, as the games put it, an abandoned "facility used to extract natural resources" from the ocean. They didn't say it, but its closer to an oil rig than a ship (and if you surf around it, you see the posts that propped it up, the ones on the right collapsed and that's why its partially submerged)

I'm confused.

Sea Mauville=Abandoned Ship?
Yes or no?

I'm confused.

Yes or no?
It's the ORAS equivalent of the Abandoned Ship.

If you go there and talk to the receptionist (strangely they have one?) she gives you background on what Sea Mauville used to be. She even mentions that the facility was to be replaced, but was kept because it became home for a new ecosystem. If it was a ship, there would be zero issues in replacing the ship (considering ships are mobile) and keeping the sunken one where it is. As it stands, the only reason to consider replacing it is because there are still "natural resources" to be extracted in the area. And if you surf around it, you can see that its structure is closer to an oil rig than a ship.

Bulbapedia's page is of no help on the issue since it simply renamed it. It's quite obvious from the dialogue around Mauville that Sea Mauville was its original name before the corporate group that owned it went bankrupt.

I'm confused.

Yes or no?

It's look like a shinking ship *so I though it is a ship*.. and it was refer to a ship, where you can also explore nearly the same way, in RS.. but whatever it is, it's in route 108, just surf around and you can see it...

98.jpg

Last edited:

Has anyone ever gotten a Master Ball from the Mine Cart Adventure mini-game on the PGL? I tried and tried, but that's the only ball I haven't received as a prize, while I have 50+ of the rest.

Thanks for the answers.

Another question:

If you have the shiny Beldum in your party, Steven's Dad mentions Iron (Steven's Beldum from HGSS) and says that he'd like to see it with the shiny Beldum.

Has anyone talked to Mr. Stone with both Iron and the shiny Beldum in the party? Does it trigger any new dialogues?

I start to wandering now.. How to takes picture in ORAS? Except from contest, is it possible to takes pictures?.

What contest type is Moonblast? I'm planning a Contest-based team for Alpha Sapphire after I play through Omega Ruby and I want to get that ribbon for beating the Master Rank in all five categories with a single Pokemon, a Gardevoir.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom