• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition

Where can I evolve my Magneton? Much appreciated!

I haven't played the games yet, but I'd try New Mauville. It's the only place I can think of that would fit.

where do I buy decorations for my secret base?

how does streetpass work for secret bases? whenever I streetpass someone I have the little green dot on the AS icon, and I assume it has something to do with secret bases, but I can't find out what

where do I buy decorations for my secret base?
All I know:
1. Bazaar/fair in Slateport City *a city before Mauville Mall City.
2. Departement Store in Lilycove City on a floor before the roof. Also remember there will be a Big Sale *called Clearance* on the Dept Store's roof every Saturday.
3. Secret Base Shop at the Fortree City, and you also can get stairs for free from someone in Fortree City.
4. You can buy flower pots in Flower Shop on Route 104, where you get the watering can for berry trees.

Where can I evolve my Magneton? Much appreciated!

You can evolve Magneton in New Mauville. But you cannot access it until after you beat Wallace. You can also evolve Nosepass in the same place.

Seriously? That's a huge bummer. Most of these non-Hoenn evolutions are so late in the game, it's a bit annoying. Thank you, though, for the help, I appreciate it!

What contest type is Moonblast? I'm planning a Contest-based team for Alpha Sapphire after I play through Omega Ruby and I want to get that ribbon for beating the Master Rank in all five categories with a single Pokemon, a Gardevoir.

It's Beautiful. It has one heart in appeal and four hearts in jamming. It "Badly startles the last Pokemon to act before the user".

What contest type is Moonblast? I'm planning a Contest-based team for Alpha Sapphire after I play through Omega Ruby and I want to get that ribbon for beating the Master Rank in all five categories with a single Pokemon, a Gardevoir.

It's Beautiful. It has one heart in appeal and four hearts in jamming. It "Badly startles the last Pokemon to act before the user".

Thank you! I have no access to the move at this time so this was helpful. :)

Can you change the DexNav tab image to something that is not a pikachu?

Can you access the basement in New Mauville or is it another lower bleachers in the stadium sort of thing and it's only there for design purposes?

Does the corner apartment in Mauville Hills (the apparently haunted one with "the great deal on rent") serve a purpose or is it just a cute little joke?

I haven't beaten the E4 yet, just wondering about these two things in particular.

Can you access the basement in New Mauville or is it another lower bleachers in the stadium sort of thing and it's only there for design purposes?

Does the corner apartment in Mauville Hills (the apparently haunted one with "the great deal on rent") serve a purpose or is it just a cute little joke?

I haven't beaten the E4 yet, just wondering about these two things in particular.

Nope. Pretty sure it's just there for aesthetics. I've tried several times to go down and nothing happens.

And I'm pretty sure it's just a cute little thing with no purpose. XD I beat the E4 before going into New Mauville and nothing is different if you do New Mauville before or after the E4 I assume.

My friend cannot get the event Beldum because he has no room on his SD card apparently. This leads me to ask, can he get it on another 3DS? I mean, by that point it is just another Pokemon right?

To anybody who has made it that far, how do you unlock Wally's final battle (the second one in the Battle Resort)?

Hey, I'm just wondering to anyone who's beaten or hacked the game somehow, but is there a way to re-battle the Gym Leaders?

You do fight Wallace once during Episode Delta, but that's it.

Also, is Juan in these games?

No, but he has been mentioned by NPCs.

Apparently the Eon Ticket can be streetpassed to different region games, could someone please confirm this?

Never mind. Found out that Wally's final battle is unlocked after a few hours once you beat him the first time at the Resort.

You can fight Wally's final team more than once.

Neither battle at the Resort plays Wally's battle theme from Victory Road; the regular battle theme is used instead. You may get random items from him after you win, like an Ability Capsule.

Last edited:

Where's the Lopunnynite?

Mauville Hills. Talk to the guy trying to get the Scared Man to cough up his rent then come back a day or so later (may also have something to do with the national dex...not sure.) and he gives it to you.

Can anymore inform me as to what Pokémart you can buy vitamins in? Thanks!

How do you unlock Box 31? I still can't unlock Box 31. I've gotten up to Rayquaza in Delta Episode and still Box 31 won't appear. Do I have to finish Delta Emerald in order to unlock it or something? (Yes I checked Pokemon Bank, still 30) Unless they removed it in ORAS only have 30 boxes (XY has 31)

Still awaiting for that one answer ;-;

I got Box 31 after clearing Episode Delta.

For that thing where you show a guy a Pokemon from Ruby or Sapphire and get something...does it only work for RS or can it be from Emerald, too?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom