• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Legendary Rings Problem.

With the places such as, "unknown cave" or whatever, the rings in there don't contain any legendaries for me... anybody willing to help me out?
By the way, I'm in the middle of the Delta Episode.

Last edited:
Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition

Where is a good place to use the bicycle to hatch eggs? Falarbor to Mauville isn't going to work anymore due to the layout changes.

Where is a good place to use the bicycle to hatch eggs? Falarbor to Mauville isn't going to work anymore due to the layout changes.

The only place I can think of where you can bike constantly is the Battle Resort.

Also, has anyome tried the Acro Bike+sandslide trick again? In RS, since the Acro Bike can't climb sandy slopes, you'll keep riding your bike upwards and it'll count as steps.

Mauville is still a pretty good place to bike, though. There is a rectangular-shaped garden on the uppermost floor that you can ride with no problems.

Cycling Road is probably the best. Just go up and down the road, as it has no encounters outside of rebattle Trainers (which are optional) and it's long enough to be substantial in the egg cycle count. That what I did with my Wynaut Egg: just took it to cycling road road back and forth on it until the egg hatched (thought I did throw in my Slugma's Flame Body for good measures). It's probably the best spot that's also easily to access. Hope that helps.

For that thing where you show a guy a Pokemon from Ruby or Sapphire and get something...does it only work for RS or can it be from Emerald, too?

It works with Emerald too. I did it with my Latios which I got from Emerald and he gave me it.

For that thing where you show a guy a Pokemon from Ruby or Sapphire and get something...does it only work for RS or can it be from Emerald, too?

It works with Emerald too. I did it with my Latios which I got from Emerald and he gave me it.

Where is that guy? I have a Kecleon from the old RS version that someone traded me, and I want to find him.

Nice~ Thanks~

Where can I evolve my Magneton? Much appreciated!

You can evolve Magneton in New Mauville. But you cannot access it until after you beat Wallace. You can also evolve Nosepass in the same place.

Seriously? That's a huge bummer. Most of these non-Hoenn evolutions are so late in the game, it's a bit annoying. Thank you, though, for the help, I appreciate it!

I believe that you can actually evolve them in New Mauville's antechamber, which you can get into as soon as you have Surf. You may need a Rare Candy. (My buddy @Lunacy mentioned that he evolved his Magneton during the main game, so I know it's possible somehow)

Heya, does anyone know if it's possible to take screenshots/pictures in-game from ORAS? (like you can do with AC New Leaf for example)

Where can one find Absolite?

When can you get TM24 Thunderbolt?

Also, can Cosplay Pikachu be traded to another copy of OR/AS?

Pentagon Help/Pokémon Pentagons

I have Pokémon Bank and the PokéTransfer. I know that the blue pentagon shows that the Pokémon is from Nintendo, however my Pokémon that I caught from Generations 3, 4, + 5 don't have the pentagon. I don't know why, and I caught them. Does the pentagon mean something else? Is there a problem with my previous games? Plz help!

-------Fawful2003

Re: Pentagon Help/Pokémon Pentagons

The pentagon indicates what part of Kalos they were caught from.

Since the Pokemon you transferred aren't from Kalos they don't have the pentagon.

Re: Pentagon Help/Pokémon Pentagons

The pentagon indicates what part of Kalos they were caught from.
ORAS Pokemon have this marking too, so now it means the Pokemon is native to Gen VI and was not transferred from a previous generation.

So I'm missing the O-power guys. According to Serebii:

Talk to [Giddy] and he will give you an O-Power, and then another. He'll then leave and be replaced by Hipster. He will give you three different O-Powers before he then leaves.
After that, Bard appears and will ask you to listen to songs, and give you two O-Powers.

A new man, Trader, then appears and offers to trade you Secret Base Decorations for a variety of simple items such as Potions and Poké Balls. In doing so, he too will give you an O-Power.
Finally, after he goes, another man, Storyteller, appears and tells you stories about yourself and gives you an O-Power.

I got up to the Bard, but then the Trader never showed up for me. I got the last guy who talked to me and invited me up to their apartment (I haven't even beat the Elite 4!). I can't get to the apartment though.

There's no man there anymore. Usually, what happens when I get all the O-powers from the person, they just stay there and I can interact with them, but they just give their ending dialogue.

Why is my Secret Base still Normal rank even though it says I collected 33 flags? What gives?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom