• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: no walkthrough?

A walkthrough for ruby or sapphire will probably get you unstuck, as ORAS is just a remake, and not all that different from the original games. I do not recall any significant differences in the games, other than the aftergame. Good luck!

Re: no walkthrough?

i am new to Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and i am really stuck and have no idea where to go now.....

dont bulbapidia have a walkthrough or something?? i am in Mossdeep City now and have no clue where to go

A walkthrough for ruby or sapphire will probably get you unstuck, as ORAS is just a remake, and not all that different from the original games. I do not recall any significant differences in the games, other than the aftergame. Good luck!

While it's a bit too early for Bulbapedia writers to have written a complete walthrough of ORAS, it does have a pretty useful walkthrough of the original Ruby/Sapphire. Like PorkT said, it won't be perfect, but it should help in navigating through most of the game world. And if you get stuck in a specific place and need help, feel free to ask about it here!

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition)

What's the best breedable unevolved (or single stage) Pokemon to trade on GTS? I tried Froakie and got nothing, not even a Weedle.

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition

Quick question: is there any way to move the PC in your base? I'm guessing not, just because I haven't been able to so far, but I have one of those long/thin layout bases and it being at the very end is making decorating annoying, haha!

What's the best breedable unevolved (or single stage) Pokemon to trade on GTS? I tried Froakie and got nothing, not even a Weedle.

Really, first stage starters in general are usually hot items on the GTS, but Eevee is also a popular candidate. Maybe you didn't get anything because Froakie is easily the most popular of the Gen VI starters and every time I use Wonder Trade I get one or a dozen, so pretty much everyone probably has a Froakie by now. It's probably best to try and trade starters from all the generations except I, VI, and Torchic. But now that ORAS is out, trading Gen III starters is probably not going to net you anything either.

This might sound really stupid... But how do you enable soaring? I thought'd it'd just be a terrain-action of your Lati, turned out it isn't. It also is not a specific fly mechanic... I'm confuzzled.

This might sound really stupid... But how do you enable soaring? I thought'd it'd just be a terrain-action of your Lati, turned out it isn't. It also is not a specific fly mechanic... I'm confuzzled.

You need the Eon Flute, which you get after the battle with Kyogre/Groudon.

I went on bulbapedia and found that Brendan/May is 12 and Wally is 10

Can anyone tell me where in the game their ages are confirmed? Is it from the TV Navi or something else (i.e. guidebook)?

Does Synchronize even work on Mirage Spot legendaries? I've been soft-reseting in front of Cresselia forever and only got Modest once

@Kyriaki; BuzzNav

Okay, does Synchronize even work for Mirage Spot legends? Been capturing Cresselia for two hours now, only got the right nature twice.

You need the Eon Flute, which you get after the battle with Kyogre/Groudon.

Makes sense, as I'm not that far yet... Well thanks :)

Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition

Also, do you get both key items, for Groudon and Kyogre? Meaning could I just import a Groudon into AS and have it go Primal as well?

Last edited:

@Kyriaki; BuzzNav

Okay, does Synchronize even work for Mirage Spot legends? Been capturing Cresselia for two hours now, only got the right nature twice.

You're just unlucky on the coin flip as it is a 50/50 chance for Synchronize to work. My luck was awful too with deoxys as well. Keep trying and it should work.

Also, do you get both key items, for Groudon and Kyogre? Meaning could I just import a Groudon into AS and have it go Primal as well?

You get the opposite orb from the old couple on Mt. Pyre. So in AS, you would get the Red orb for Groudon to go Primal if you have it.

You're just unlucky on the coin flip as it is a 50/50 chance for Synchronize to work. My luck was awful too with deoxys as well. Keep trying and it should work.
I was extremely lucky with Rayquaza, that's why I thought Mirage Spots were different. I just gave up, settled for a Cresselia with Bold Nature, HP/Atk/Def IVs and 29 SpD and 27 Spe. Too bad its SpA is so crap (16 :/)

Unova in Wally's House?

Hey guys! I'll make it quick. I've heard rumours that there's a Unova map or something of the sort is in Wally's house! Is it true? If so, I would REALLY appreciate a picture so I can see it! Thank you so much!

Last edited:

I've been looking around for mega stones and I heard you need to achieve platinum secret base rank to get Garchomp's mega stone. What's the quickest and easiest way to do this? I heard you can only get a limited amount of flags per day so I'm not sure if I should even attempt this endeavor.

Is there certain criteria you must have to face Lisia in a Contest? I've entered the Master Beauty Contest 4 times and have yet to see her. :\

Thanks!

Is there certain criteria you must have to face Lisia in a Contest? I've entered the Master Beauty Contest 4 times and have yet to see her. :\

Thanks!

You have to win all Master Rank Contests so that's cool, beauty, cute, tough and clever. After winning all 5 of them Lisia will appear in your next master rank contest regardless of the type. Beat her and you get Lucarionite. She is tough though and there's always that one contestant who's goal is to sabotage you so be prepared.

Also is there a person who gives you daily heart scales when you show them a certain move like in the last games? And is that guy who buys Nuggets and such from you for lots of money back?

At what point in the fifth gen games did you get access to the PokePorter to import fourth gen pokemons?

Do I ever get to kick this Chaz/Chad or whatever his name is ass in a contest as revenge for cock blocking me?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom