• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition

Do I ever get to kick this Chaz/Chad or whatever his name is ass in a contest as revenge for cock blocking me?

Not sure what you mean by revenge, but you can kick him hard in Contests, Hyper Rank (and maybe Master Rank). Not sure if it's restricted to Beauty only, but he definitely starts appearing from Beauty Hyper Rank.

Lol he comes in when Lisia is all "can I ask you something, would you like to, I don't know, maybe" and cock blocks.

Can you battle the final teams of trainer rematches over and over? For instance, could I battle Youngster Calvin on Route 102 with his team of 3 level 47 Pokemon over and over?

At what point in the fifth gen games did you get access to the PokePorter to import fourth gen pokemons?

You get access to it right after beating the main story. If I remember correctly, that applies to both BW and B2W2.

Do I ever get to kick this Chaz/Chad or whatever his name is ass in a contest as revenge for cock blocking me?

Not sure what you mean by revenge, but you can kick him hard in Contests, Hyper Rank (and maybe Master Rank). Not sure if it's restricted to Beauty only, but he definitely starts appearing from Beauty Hyper Rank.

I'm pretty sure I've seen him in Super Rank contests as well. I think he can appear in most types of contests I remember seeing him in Cool, Beauty and Cute but I don't think he appears in Tough contests going by his in-game dialogue.

I'm pretty sure I've seen him in Super Rank contests as well. I think he can appear in most types of contests I remember seeing him in Cool, Beauty and Cute but I don't think he appears in Tough contests going by his in-game dialogue.

He says he'll start doing Tough Contests after beating Lisia, and even goes off to train with Brawly, so I think after the Contest Spectacular plot wraps up, Chaz will be available to be beaten in all contests.

Hey guys! It appears my previous question has gone ignored, please can you answer it? The question was is there really a map of Unova or something of the sort in Wally's house and can I have a picture if so please? Thank you!

Dunno if this is the right place but... is there any particular reason the Pikachu section of the GTS is filled with weirdly-named Pikachus, requesting a Weavile, asking for "MEGAMAWILE"...?

Like is there some even going on, or something wrong with the Mawilite item or something? i've scrolled past at least 20 different people at this point!

Hey guys! It appears my previous question has gone ignored, please can you answer it? The question was is there really a map of Unova or something of the sort in Wally's house and can I have a picture if so please? Thank you!

No, Wally has a map of Hoenn in his room. However, if you interact with the globe a wall of text stating that there are "pins stuck in places in the Kalos region and the Unova region."

Is the Black Belt (the held-item) in ORAS? I can't find any information on the whereabouts. I'd like to find one for my Hariyama.

Is it still possible to battle Gabby and Ty again and again? I already battled them twice but I can't seem to find them the third time.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition)

Does editing my settings to get the Vivillon I want work?

Is it still possible to battle Gabby and Ty again and again? I already battled them twice but I can't seem to find them the third time.

You can battle them again at route 120.
Alright, thanks.

I thought they'd be there too but they remained in the second spot despite the second battle being done. Apparently I needed to get interviewed before they actually move.

Did the Winstrate family have a grandfather in the games or was he a deleted character or someone who mysteriously disappeared similar to Steven Stone's mom?

Also, is Vicky Winstrate the mother of Victor or Victoria since the relationship wasn't specified anywhere, just that she was the the grandmother of the family?

Are the legendary Pokemon you defeat in Mirage Spots rematchable? I've heard you can fight them again if you didn't capture them by beating the E4 and I'd like to confirm this.

Did the Winstrate family have a grandfather in the games or was he a deleted character or someone who mysteriously disappeared similar to Steven Stone's mom?

Also, is Vicky Winstrate the mother of Victor or Victoria since the relationship wasn't specified anywhere, just that she was the the grandmother of the family?

I don't think the Winstrate's grandfather is ever mentioned in the games. Neither is it specified which of the couple is Vicky's child.

All in all, there isn't too much backstory we get of them, at least not in the games anyway. I seem to remember they showed up one time in the anime at least once, but I don't recall anything being mentioned there either. That said, it has been some time since I've seen that episode (not to mention it would have been the English dub), so maybe there is something there.

Does anyone know if the catch rate for both Rayquaza and Deoxys is changed for the Delta Episode?
I just caught both with only one Ultra Ball each, Deoxys was in the yellow and that didn't even matter.
Did it go so easy for anyone else or was this just Super Luck?

I dont know if anyone else has asked this yet but, is there an IV checker in ORAS? If so where is this person?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom