• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition

Does Cosplay Pikachu always have 3 perfect IVs? I've heard it on here before, but I'm not sure if it's just a rumor or not.
It does, yes
Lovandra is just lucky

How many flags are needed to collect in order to receive platinum status? (Trying to get the Garchompite)

Also, every base I scan online already has their flag taken, how am I meant to obtain new flags like this?

Bases you scan using QR codes won't have their flags available until they refresh at midnight. After that, they will appear once per day.

And it's 1000 flags to get Platinum rank, but keep in mind that people you recruit to your own base may have extra flags to give to you.

ah, brilliant! Thank you! Just one more question, I have the maximum amount of people in my base, but how do I get them to give me extra flags?

How many flags are needed to collect in order to receive platinum status? (Trying to get the Garchompite)

Also, every base I scan online already has their flag taken, how am I meant to obtain new flags like this?

Bases you scan using QR codes won't have their flags available until they refresh at midnight. After that, they will appear once per day.

And it's 1000 flags to get Platinum rank, but keep in mind that people you recruit to your own base may have extra flags to give to you.

ah, brilliant! Thank you! Just one more question, I have the maximum amount of people in my base, but how do I get them to give me extra flags?

You just talk to them and if they collected flags that day you will receive them. I don't think bases you scan with QR codes will have this perk though. However if you turn on streetpass from your buzznav and connect to the internet you will be given an option to get more news and when you do people you pass will give you more secret bases and those owners will give you extra flags if you make them your secret pals and if they collected flags on that day before you updated the news. You can update news every 8 hours. I'm on a flag hunt too for over a week, I'm at 760 at the moment.

You just talk to them and if they collected flags that day you will receive them. I don't think bases you scan with QR codes will have this perk though. However if you turn on streetpass from your buzznav and connect to the internet you will be given an option to get more news and when you do people you pass will give you more secret bases and those owners will give you extra flags if you make them your secret pals and if they collected flags on that day before you updated the news. You can update news every 8 hours. I'm on a flag hunt too for over a week, I'm at 760 at the moment.

That is awesome! Thanks! I just turned on streetpass, how do I update the news? And what exactly does the news say?

EDIT: Sorry for large amount of questions, just one more. I guess this is more of a 3DS in general question but does streetpass ONLY work by passing people locally or is there another way? Thanks!

That is awesome! Thanks! I just turned on streetpass, how do I update the news? And what exactly does the news say?

EDIT: Sorry for large amount of questions, just one more. I guess this is more of a 3DS in general question but does streetpass ONLY work by passing people locally or is there another way? Thanks!

Connect to the internet with your PSS, when you go back to the buzznav you should see something like a red mailbox. Touch it to update the news which are deeds done by other players. Despite the name you don't need to pass people on an actual local street you pass through them online as well that's what those passerbys are in the bottom of the PSS screen.

Thank You! :D

EDIT: It appears I still can't see the red mail box?

Okay, so I was playing Omega Ruby in one 3DS, and the friends list changed. When I switched it back to the 3DS it was originally played on, I expected my friends list to go back to normal. It didn't. How can I fix this?

They're still registered, you just won't see them until they go online at the same time as you.

Have you tried being outside a secret base? It won't update if you are inside one. Other than that I suggest trying again in 8 hours if you just turned it on. Passerbys do show up when you connect right?

@The Outrage; Thank you. I knew that they ere still in my 3DS, but I was worried that they'd have to be re-registered on the game itself. However, what happens if they arent't online at the same time I am? Would that mean that they're lost forever?

Have you tried being outside a secret base? It won't update if you are inside one. Other than that I suggest trying again in 8 hours if you just turned it on. Passerbys do show up when you connect right?

Yup, been outside the base and everything. And yes passersby do show up.

Yup, been outside the base and everything. And yes passersby do show up.

Then I'm at a loss. Try again tomorrow or in 8 hours if you'll still be awake (I know I'm not). I don't recall it showing up when I first activated it either, I found out all about this by accident last week.

Sorry, I'm almost certain this is supposed to go somewhere else, but I can't find the thread (mods please move my message if I'm right) but would anyone be willing to share FC's with me and help me complete my pokedex? We can just trade and trade back again, I just need the pokedex entry, thanks. :)

I haven't really ever breeded pokemon but i was wondering i got this Phione in a wonder trade last week and i was wondering if i put a ditto with it will i get phione eggs

So, whenever I update the BuzzNav it says I have streetpassed 30 people. Now this number seems really weird because I don't take my 3DS with me anywhere. It's also always 30 people. The only one that could've streetpassed me is my Brother, and that would only be one (unless you can streetpass people multiple times). Or maybe the streetpass range is higher than I thought and it's a neighbor (Doubt that though, what's the approx. range?).
So how does that happen?

So, whenever I update the BuzzNav it says I have streetpassed 30 people. Now this number seems really weird because I don't take my 3DS with me anywhere. It's also always 30 people. The only one that could've streetpassed me is my Brother, and that would only be one (unless you can streetpass people multiple times). Or maybe the streetpass range is higher than I thought and it's a neighbor (Doubt that though, what's the approx. range?).
So how does that happen?

That's the number of people you passed by on the PSS~

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom