• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: SS Tdal

I was looking up stuff on bulbapedia when i came across the fact that the blastoisinite is on the ss tidal. But whenever i try to go on it, i transports me to the place i choose. But i don't actually get to walk on the boat. Can somebody help me:-(

From what I heard, either select to travel form Lilycove to Slateport, or try again once you finish the Delta Episode.

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition

Where's the biker NPC in the Battle Resort (the one you need to talk to in order to get the other bike)? I've looked all over the island but I haven't found the guy.

Where's the biker NPC in the Battle Resort (the one you need to talk to in order to get the other bike)? I've looked all over the island but I haven't found the guy.

He should be in the bottom right corner of the island near the Day Care.

Do I need to defeat the E4 a second time? He's still nowhere to be seen...

Do I need to defeat the E4 a second time? He's still nowhere to be seen...
It should also be mentioned that if you have talked to him already, he will not be there.

Have you tried looking for the other person instead?

It should also be mentioned that if you have talked to him already, he will not be there.

Have you tried looking for the other person instead?
o_o
Well, guess I already talked to the guy then. I talked to the other 2 NPC's and I'm getting the other bike right now. Thanks for pointing that out!

Re: How do you get the Johto starters?

I just beat the Elite Four for the first time, and I read that I was supposed to get a Johto starter upon exiting my house. I ran into a stuttering woman, but Prof. Birch wasn't on rout 101. Did I do something wrong, or will it happen later?

I think you need to complete the Delta Episode for your Johto Starters.

That's correct. Once you do that, you can choose a Johto starter. Then, just beat the Elite Four 2 more times to get a Unova and Sinnoh starter

The latter is false. I got the Unova one at the same time as the Johto one, after beating the Delta Episode. Didn't know there was a Sinnoh one available though.

Kyogre

I didn't catch Kyogre during the story in AS. I beat the elite 4 again and i went back to the cave of origin. It Wasn't there. How do i get it bak into the cave?

I notice people keep saying to beat the E4 more than once to get your starters but I only beat the E4 once and I got all the starters back to back, so I'm not sure how it works now. xD

Re: How do you get the Johto starters?

I just beat the Elite Four for the first time, and I read that I was supposed to get a Johto starter upon exiting my house. I ran into a stuttering woman, but Prof. Birch wasn't on rout 101. Did I do something wrong, or will it happen later?

I think you need to complete the Delta Episode for your Johto Starters.

That's correct. Once you do that, you can choose a Johto starter. Then, just beat the Elite Four 2 more times to get a Unova and Sinnoh starter

The latter is false. I got the Unova one at the same time as the Johto one, after beating the Delta Episode.

OK, I apologize for my mistake.

I actually tried going in and out of my house after you guys helped me, and got all the freebies without having to beat the E4 again.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition)

Does the Pokemon you trade to Shauna after beating the Elite Four for the first time ever show up? Like, does she ever use it, or is it recorded, or viewable, or will she mention it? Or does the mon you give her essentially disappear forever?

Also, do you get three Supreme Honor Poke Puffs every time you beat the Elite Four, or only the first time?

Does the Pokemon you trade to Shauna after beating the Elite Four for the first time ever show up? Like, does she ever use it, or is it recorded, or viewable, or will she mention it? Or does the mon you give her essentially disappear forever?

It's pretty much fodder, so you can get another Kalos starter.

Also, do you get three Supreme Honor Poke Puffs every time you beat the Elite Four, or only the first time?

I can't answer this question, since I don't use that feature.

You can get them every time you beat the E4.

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask this, but I want this question to be answered. I want to search for a Pokemon with the DexNav, but I don't want to run into other Pokemon as I go through a cave. So, my question is, does the White Smoke ability reduce the encounters of Pokemon that pop up out of the grass after you search for them using the DexNav?

If you have your White Smoke Pokemon in the front of your party, outside of battle the encounter rate is halfed from the normal rate. So yes, it would reduce your encounters.

For future reference, any ORAS questions are generally posted here.

Last edited:

If I start a new game on ΩR, will I still be able to use features like the global link and pokemon bank?

If I start a new game on ΩR, will I still be able to use features like the global link and pokemon bank?
Pokemon Bank can be used on any 3DS Pokemon game, whether or not it is yours. So yes to Bank.

Not sure if Global Link is tied to a specific game file, but I doubt it.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom