• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Is it possible to get eon ticket without the buzznav

I just bought pokemon omega ruby. However, I'm not really going to have much time to play until spring break. I read that you need to get the buzznav to get the eon ticket, but I think you need to get far in the game to get it. I really want to secure myself an eon ticket for future use. Is it possible to get it without buzznav?

No you need the BuzzNav, because you can't activate StreetPass till you receive it. But you receive it about max. two hours into the game I think (unless you spend several hours on Route 102 like I did) Anyway, you get most PokéNav features (if not all) pretty quickly

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition)

I wonder who has the problem of transporting the rewards of the demo to the full game. Steven keeps saying that i should return tomorrow but it passed a while(bought ORAS day one) and Steven still keeps saying to return back the day after.
I tried to beat a challenge in the demo itself (because it means a day in the demo), but i still can't solve the problem. All softwares are up to date, even the firmware of the hardware itself (console) is up to date, i wonder how to solve this problem...

Did you download the demo before it was put on the eShop? All I can think of is that the rewards were taken out when Nintendo put the demo on their eShop. You can also try to contact Nintendo about this issue.

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition

I'm not sure why, but I've stopped getting the little mailbox icon on the BuzzNav(meaning I can't get new Secret Bases), but I do get some news from the passerby on the PSS(though it's only 3 or 4 at a time). So far I've tried:
  • Turning the game off and on multiple times.
  • Powering off my 3DS multiple times.
  • Deleting my 3DS internet connection and reentering it.
  • Disabling and re-enabling Streetpass for Alpha Sapphire.
  • Restarting the router.

Again I have no idea what's wrong. The only thing I can think of is that my internet connection lately was acting up, but it stopped once I restarted the router. The last time I got the mailbox icon was on January 21st if that's any help.

I'm not sure why, but I've stopped getting the little mailbox icon on the BuzzNav(meaning I can't get new Secret Bases), but I do get some news from the passerby on the PSS(though it's only 3 or 4 at a time). So far I've tried:
  • Restarting the router.

Again I have no idea what's wrong. The only thing I can think of is that my internet connection lately was acting up, but it stopped once I restarted the router. The last time I got the mailbox icon was on January 21st if that's any help.

When you connect to the internet and get the passes you can get a max of 30 people. I usually get around 27 though.

However you can only get this every 8 hours. So basically once you tap the mail icon you won't see it for another 8 hours when you connect to the internet.

I wonder who has the problem of transporting the rewards of the demo to the full game. Steven keeps saying that i should return tomorrow but it passed a while(bought ORAS day one) and Steven still keeps saying to return back the day after.
I tried to beat a challenge in the demo itself (because it means a day in the demo), but i still can't solve the problem. All softwares are up to date, even the firmware of the hardware itself (console) is up to date, i wonder how to solve this problem...

Did you download the demo before it was put on the eShop? All I can think of is that the rewards were taken out when Nintendo put the demo on their eShop. You can also try to contact Nintendo about this issue.

Yes, I did. The problem persisted 2 days after the release. It's not a major problem cause i already got the mega Pokémon from the rewards, (the other things are just "plain trash"). Now that i'm interested, i just want to get those rewards and use them XD...

Yes, I did. The problem persisted 2 days after the release. It's not a major problem cause i already got the mega Pokémon from the rewards, (the other things are just "plain trash"). Now that i'm interested, i just want to get those rewards and use them XD...

I wish I could give you a definitive answer. I downloaded the demo when you had to sign up for it, and I was able to get all of the rewards. All I can say is try contacting Nintendo.

I didn't catch Kyogre during the story of AS. after the delta episode, i beat the elite four again and went back to the cave of origin. It still wasn't there. Went to the seafloor cavern. Wasn't there

Did you check the left entrance inside the Cave of Origin?

What do you mean?

I didn't catch Kyogre during the story of AS. after the delta episode, i beat the elite four again and went back to the cave of origin. It still wasn't there. Went to the seafloor cavern. Wasn't there

What do you mean?

it can only be in the cave of origin and i think he means take the first left in the cave

my ? is this what is everything the elite 4 is weak against against

What do you mean?

it can only be in the cave of origin and i think he means take the first left in the cave

my ? is this what is everything the elite 4 is weak against against

OMG THANK U SO MUCH I FOUND IT THANK U SO MUCH:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Is there anyway you can try to get good IVs and Nature from the Deoxys in the Delta Episode? I really want to catch it in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE (lol Portal), but I also want it to have good IVs and Nature.

Is there anyway you can try to get good IVs and Nature from the Deoxys in the Delta Episode? I really want to catch it in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE (lol Portal), but I also want it to have good IVs and Nature.

When you fight Deoxys in space, the first pokemon in your party is always going to be Rayquaza, so it's going to be pretty difficult to get good a Nature right in space.

You can Synchronize it for a good nature after you kill it in space though. It'll respawn at the top of Sky Pillar after you beat the E4 again. Iirc, legendaries are guaranteed 3 perfect IVs.

• Restarting the router.

When you connect to the internet and get the passes you can get a max of 30 people. I usually get around 27 though.

However you can only get this every 8 hours. So basically once you tap the mail icon you won't see it for another 8 hours when you connect to the internet.

Huh, I guess my game was being silly since now I see the mailbox icon. Thank you for your help!

I just battled spiritomb in Sea Muaville. Since i made it faint,what do i have to do to get it back inside that room

Just out of curiosity which pokemon still don't have their hidden abilities released? I know a few legendaries, the johto starters and amaura are still waiting release but who else?

A question about the aerilate ability: To calculate the damage of a move, do you calculate the power of by bp x 1.5 (STAB boost) x 1.3 (aerilate boost), or is there no aerilate boost, or is it calculated by bp x 1.3, because the move normally doesn't get STAB, or what?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom