• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I happened to step in someone's secret base, and they had golden kecleon dolls that turn invisible when you touch them. Where can you get those?

I happened to step in someone's secret base, and they had golden kecleon dolls that turn invisible when you touch them. Where can you get those?

You can buy one from the Fortree City Secret Base shop when you are at a high enough rank. I believe you need Gold Rank to get the Invisible Doll.

hatched egg that had pokerus but not getting stat boost

i have a cyndaquil that had been cured of pokerus while an egg and then ive hatched it, im not seeing any stat boost when i level him though why is this, im playing heartgold btw please help me, it took for ever to breed for a modest cyndaquil

How would I transfer pokemon from a Gen 4 DS game to a Gen 6 game?
What is pokecheck?

You'll need to first transfer them to a Gen 5 game, you'll need 2 DS systems to do so, one for the Gen 4 game and another for Gen 5 and you'll need to have unlocked PokeTransfer in your Gen 5 game. You can transfer 6 Pokemon at a time and it involves playing a minigame to catch the Pokemon. When the Pokemon are in your Gen 5 game, you'll need to download Pokemon Bank on your 3DS and will have to buy a pass for $5 to use it. Once you've done that you can download PokeTransporter to pull the games from your Gen 5 game and put them in Pokemon Bank, then you can put them into your Gen 6 game.

Pokecheck is a site that allows you to upload a Pokemon and check IVs, EVs, and things like that, its also useful for checking if a Pokemon has been hacked. Im unsure if it works for Gen 6 games yet and since the DS wi-fi service has been turned off, it cant be used for Gen 4 or 5 games.

If I reach a Pokémon that evolves by means other by level up up to a level that it's evolved form learns a move and I evolve it, does my Pokémon get said move?

For example: If I have a Nidorina at level 58, will it get Superpower (a move Nidoqueen gets at that level) as soon as it evolves?

If I reach a Pokémon that evolves by means other by level up up to a level that it's evolved form learns a move and I evolve it, does my Pokémon get said move?

For example: If I have a Nidorina at level 58, will it get Superpower (a move Nidoqueen gets at that level) as soon as it evolves?

Yep! As soon as it's done evolving, you should receive a prompt telling you that you can teach it the new move.

Re: hatched egg that had pokerus but not getting stat boost

i have a cyndaquil that had been cured of pokerus while an egg and then ive hatched it, im not seeing any stat boost when i level him though why is this, im playing heartgold btw please help me, it took for ever to breed for a modest cyndaquil

Pokérus acts by doubling the amount of EVs a Pokémon receives from battles. Due to how EVs work, the boost in stats is fairly gradual, so you will probably not see huge boosts in your stats as you level. But you will be able to hit Max EVs twice as fast as normal.

Re: Help!

Many years ago I bought Pokemon Black for my birthday. To this day, I have not beat it. Is it just me or is leveling up nearly impossible? My team is helpless in front of the Elite Four and even though I grind with Audinos and battle in the stadiums I cannot match up with them.
My team is (and please don't laugh at my helplessness):
Emboar lvl 63
Mienfoo lvl 47
Deino lvl 42
Woobat 41
Sawsbuck 39
And my newest, Frillish 29

I heard that I need many ghost, normal, dark, and bug moves so many of them have a few.
However! I still can't win...! I really need help. How can I possibly level them up (preferably fast because I need to beat this game to transfer up my Old Gen Pokemon)?

Thank you for any help, no matter how small

I very recently bought Pokemon Black and White (on sale at Argos, £12.99 each or both for £22!!!) and last night/this afternoon took on the Elite Four.

Finally beat them - Caitlin was the worse, Marshal was tough too, but Shauntal and Grimsley were walkovers. My team was (levels after beating all four; sorry, I didnt make a note of the levels beforehand):
- Swanna (48)
- Emboar (47)
- Virizion (47)
- Zebstrika (47)
- Cobalion (46)
- Boldore (46)

After that, caught Zekrom using 1 Ultra Ball (took 20 or so to get Terrakion!!!) then beat N and Ghetsis first time. :D

So I just received a lvl 100 male shiny Espeon with it's HA and caught in a normal pokéball through Wondertrade. Which obviously is pretty amazing. At the same time, it seems slightly suspicious, cause it seems almost too good to b true. I thought there also was a 'Is my Pokémon hacked?' thread but I can't seem to find it back...

Anyway, as far as I'm aware it's legit, but I wouldn't know how you could see if it is or not anyway XD

Oh, it's also from Unova originally, so I was thinking it could have been one of those promo Espeon you got from Global Link (with that mini-game) but I dunno if those were shiny-locked?

So I just received a lvl 100 male shiny Espeon with it's HA and caught in a normal pokéball through Wondertrade. Which obviously is pretty amazing. At the same time, it seems slightly suspicious, cause it seems almost too good to b true. I thought there also was a 'Is my Pokémon hacked?' thread but I can't seem to find it back...

Anyway, as far as I'm aware it's legit, but I wouldn't know how you could see if it is or not anyway XD

Oh, it's also from Unova originally, so I was thinking it could have been one of those promo Espeon you got from Global Link (with that mini-game) but I dunno if those were shiny-locked?
All dream world Pokemon from Entralink are shiny locked. Also, Eevee can be caught in the Friend Safari with it's HA, so it could be from there, where is the location it was met at? Was it hatched?

Last edited:

All dream world Pokemon from Entralink are shiny locked. Also, Eevee can be caught in the Friend Safari with it's HA, so it could be from there, where is the location it was met at? Was it hatched?

It has the entire space-time travel description and is originally from Unova. I thought Bank/Link also checked whether a Pokémon was legit or not though? Just checked and IV's are all perfect as well. But as far as I'm aware it's technically possible though, as Eevee with it's HA is actually available in-game in BW2...

It has the entire space-time travel description and is originally from Unova. I thought Bank/Link also checked whether a Pokémon was legit or not though? Just checked and IV's are all perfect as well. But as far as I'm aware it's technically possible though, as Eevee with it's HA is actually available in-game in BW2...

Hmm it could be hacked. Bank does have a hack checker but if everything is technically possible it will probably pass through, it may be legit but it may not be.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom