• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I have an other question:
why does when Kangaskhan uses an attack that hit one time, then it hit two times? it is because of the mega evolution because the baby hits too?

Yes. Mega Kangaskhan has the Ability Parental Bond, which will make attacks that usually only hit once hit twice, with the second hit being only half as strong as the first. I think it is limited to contact moves.

why does when Kangaskhan uses an attack that hit one time, then it hit two times? it is because of the mega evolution because the baby hits too?

Yes. Mega Kangaskhan has the Ability Parental Bond, which will make attacks that usually only hit once hit twice, with the second hit being only half as strong as the first. I think it is limited to contact moves.

thank you! now i understand why a lot of people use kangaskhan...
i have another question: if i wear an ability capsule on my clefable, could i change his ability during the fight or do i need to stop fighting to use it? also if i change its ability and after i remove the ability capsule, do its natural ability will return or it will keep the ability that i changed?

i have another question: if i wear an ability capsule on my clefable, could i change his ability during the fight or do i need to stop fighting to use it? also if i change its ability and after i remove the ability capsule, do its natural ability will return or it will keep the ability that i changed?

I believe Ability Capsule works outside of battle only and permently changes the ability.

I believe Ability Capsule works outside of battle only and permently changes the ability.
ok, thanks. is there someone here who have a lot of PC? and could buy one and trade it to me? because i have like four PC now and the ability capsule costs 200 pc...

ok, thanks. is there someone here who have a lot of PC? and could buy one and trade it to me? because i have like four PC now and the ability capsule costs 200 pc...
I might suggest asking in the trade section for someone to trade you one.

ok, ill do this! i have a question (AGAIN?!) how can i see if one of my pokemon have an hidden ability and what ability it is? because one day i was fighting against a lucario and then i used lilliput three times (hardly roses the*accuracy) and then the lucario used an attack that i forgot his name in english, it mades that the lucario used lilliput 3 times too. after i used dazzling beam 3 times on the lucario and the lucario was hit the three times. i think its because of the hidden ability of clefable, who will make that my clefable will ignore the roses of stats of the enemy. but it dosent told me about the hidden ability...

ok, ill do this! i have a question (AGAIN?!) how can i see if one of my pokemon have an hidden ability and what ability it is? because one day i was fighting against a lucario and then i used lilliput three times (hardly roses the*accuracy) and then the lucario used an attack that i forgot his name in english, it mades that the lucario used lilliput 3 times too. after i used dazzling beam 3 times on the lucario and the lucario was hit the three times. i think its because of the hidden ability of clefable, who will make that my clefable will ignore the roses of stats of the enemy. but it dosent told me about the hidden ability...
The game doesnt notify you if a Pokemon has a hidden ability. You'll need to look up what the hidden ability for a particular Pokemon is.

Last edited:
Where in X do I get the Cut HM? Think I need to get to the next town.

Hey guys, I have a question: If I want to transfer a HACKED Pokemon from my Pokemon X to ORAS, is it allowed by Pokebank? Cause I have the feeling the shiny Latios and Shiny Groudon i have might be hacked. Is there a way to know if they are? I got them traded so I don´t know there origin. And I f they are hacked, can I transfer them?

Hey guys, I have a question: If I want to transfer a HACKED Pokemon from my Pokemon X to ORAS, is it allowed by Pokebank? Cause I have the feeling the shiny Latios and Shiny Groudon i have might be hacked. Is there a way to know if they are? I got them traded so I don´t know there origin. And I f they are hacked, can I transfer them?

Sometimes PokeBank wont let you transfer hacked Pokemon, it depends whether it can pass through Bank's hack checks.

Sometimes PokeBank wont let you transfer hacked Pokemon, it depends whether it can pass through Bank's hack checks.

So if my shiny Latios and Groudon are hacked, can I still transfer them the usual way? (asking someone to get them traded from my X version, and trade them back to me to an ORAS version?) Thanks...

So if my shiny Latios and Groudon are hacked, can I still transfer them the usual way? (asking someone to get them traded from my X version, and trade them back to me to an ORAS version?) Thanks...
Yeah, that should work.

Yeah, that should work.

Thanks!

is there a better way to transfer items than trading pokemon holding items. Migrating from Y to AS and it is taking forever.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom