• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

There a lot of npcs in past games(ex. Skyla in bw suggesting to go to knato or sinnoh) that say stuff like these. It's noting new, really.

It's gone.
Yeah you are right.

Speaking of themes, has anyone noticed that in ORAS, all three Tao Trio members use Zekrom's BW theme remix?

They are all very similar, except that Zekrom's version has elecrtic sparks in the background, Reshiram has the sounds of flames, and Kyurem has none of those, and adds some guitar. In ORAS, they all have Zekrom's theme with the sparks for some reason... Was that intentional or was it a mistake?

Last edited:
There's a man in a cave with three roggenrolas stood next to him. He keeps saying I have to battle him and win to pass, but he won't let me battle him. why??

There's a man in a cave with three roggenrolas stood next to him. He keeps saying I have to battle him and win to pass, but he won't let me battle him. why??
If you mean the guy in seaside cave in BW2, you need to beat marlon first.

1. Does happiness increase only by walking with it through the streets? I want to evolve my Togepi and Eevee soon. What is the fastest way to do it? Because I want to evolve Eevee as soon as possible to make it Umbreon and not miss the moves.

2. I train my Togepi in cave against Zubat. Do Zubat cause Attack being weak? Because Togepi's attack barely goes up.

Both questions for Heart Gold.

1. Friendship/happiness increases by a variety of methods (Bulbapedia's page linked here). Every 256 steps increases it by 1 point, so it's a relatively slow method in comparison to playing the game normally. That being said, try not to let your Pokémon faint and avoid giving them herbs, as that lowers friendship values.

2. Not entirely sure what you mean by this one. If you're referring to stat gains on level up, Zubats increase Speed EVs, not Attack. Togepi also has relatively low base stats in general, so the increase may not be as drastic as it can be when it evolves.

So in black 2, I'm at the giant chasm cave and two of team phasma are there and they're talking about waiting for everyone else to arrive so what do i need to do now?

So in black 2, I'm at the giant chasm cave and two of team phasma are there and they're talking about waiting for everyone else to arrive so what do i need to do now?
Have you done the Plasma Frigate? You need to defeat Zinzolin there first

How long is the grace period to withdraw your pokemon if you're not planning to renew your Pokemon Bank account?
I've heard the grace period CAN last up to 6 months before they erase your pokés but not necessarily that it will take that long. It all just depends I suppose on if they need the server space immediately and if your slot is selected for termination at that time.

Has anyone had the problem where when loading up ORAS you just can't move the player at all? It's started happening a few times now and I fear my save file might end up corrupting or something?

So how do I renew my Pokemon Bank subscription? It does not give me an option. Do I have to wait for it to expire?

It'll give you an option to renew starting 2 weeks before it does, and the pass is added on to your existing subscription (so for example, if you have 5 days left you'll have 370 once you purchase a pass).

How come in the original games, all pokemon trainers stood still and only started turning around after you battled them, but in later games, pokemon trainers turn around already?

So since I can't find a Gen 1 VC discussion thread, and these are technically gen 6 since they're on the 3DS, I'll post here:

I know a few people got their copies of the re-releases early, and have confirmed that the Missingno and Mew glitches remain. But has anyone yet confirmed that psychics are still not weak to ghost, and the slash critical hit thing being messed up?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom