• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Hello, I want to ask some questions if I may:
- We know that we can breed regular form of Rattata, Meowth, etc with Everstone, but how we can get regular Exeggutor, Marowak & Raichu?
- What Pokemons that evolve with Ice Stone?
- What does the new Pokeball do?
- How early we can access GTS and Wondertrade?
- Is there any easy spots to level like Battle Chateau & Blissey Secret base?

Thank you very much :)

Hello, I want to ask some questions if I may:
- We know that we can breed regular form of Rattata, Meowth, etc with Everstone, but how we can get regular Exeggutor, Marowak & Raichu?
- What Pokemons that evolve with Ice Stone?
- What does the new Pokeball do?
- How early we can access GTS and Wondertrade?
- Is there any easy spots to level like Battle Chateau & Blissey Secret base?

Thank you very much :)
- It seems you can only get them by transferring them from Pokemon Bank.
- Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Sandshrew.
-
It is called the Beast Ball. Has an increased rate when catching Ultra Beasts, and maybe (cannot confirm) a decreased when catching non-Ultra Beast Pokemon
- I do not know yet, sorry. But I think it is quite early.
- I do not know yet, sorry.

I may seem unsure with some answers because I do not yet have the game, this is what I've gathered from videos I've watched.

- It seems you can only get them by transferring them from Pokemon Bank.
- Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Sandshrew.
-
It is called the Beast Ball. Has an increased rate when catching Ultra Beasts, and maybe (cannot confirm) a decreased when catching non-Ultra Beast Pokemon
- I do not know yet, sorry. But I think it is quite early.
- I do not know yet, sorry.

I may seem unsure with some answers because I do not yet have the game, this is what I've gathered from videos I've watched.

Thank you very much for your answer :)

Oh yeah, I have few more questions:
- Where is the place where we can evolve Magneton, Nosepass, Eevee to Leafeon and Glaceon?
- Is Ash-Greninja breedable? If yes, will it evolve to Greninja with Battle Bond, or it just bear regular Froakie?
- Is Mount Lanakila only accessible post-game?

I think my question was missed, so I'll repost it...
"
Is there a set formula for calculating the power of a Z-Move?

And how will the power of a Z-Move be affected if the base move has-
1. Different Power depending on speed/HP (Like Eruption and Electro Ball)
2. Recoil damage (Like Volt Tackle?)

"

I think my question was missed, so I'll repost it...

Is there a set formula for calculating the power of a Z-Move?

And how will the power of a Z-Move be affected if the base move has-
1. Different Power depending on speed/HP (Like Eruption and Electro Ball)
2. Recoil damage (Like Volt Tackle?)

Didn't miss it, I just have no idea:p

The only thing I got for you is this list of moves which notes the power of the corresponding Z-Move under each move.

I thought the game time in Pokemon Sun is supposed to follow the real world time you're in.
It's currently night time in here (time in my 3DS is correct) but it's a bright day in my Pokemon Sun game. Is that what it's supposed to be?

I thought the game time in Pokemon Sun is supposed to follow the real world time you're in.
It's currently night time in here (time in my 3DS is correct) but it's a bright day in my Pokemon Sun game. Is that what it's supposed to be?

Certain sections of the game are fixed to take place at a specific time of day. What point in the game are you at?

This might be an incredibly stupid question, but where the heck is the town map? I saw a youtube video that showed that if you touch the left side of the bottom screen (the red part of the RotomDex) it'll show the map, but it doesn't for me. Rotom just moves around and goes back where he was.

edit: Found it by sheer fluke. Great job giving it no indicators whatsoever, GameFreak.

I read this on DigitalSpy today, can anyone elaborate a little?

There's a new feature hidden in the menu that lets you scan QR codes you find in the real world to unlock non-Alolan Pokémon in your game and catch Poké friends like Charmeleon in Pokémon Sun and Moon.

Each QR code you scan will give you info on a Pokémon you can't usually find in Alola. Every ten you scan, you can run an "island scan", and it'll spawn one of those Pokémon into the islands.

We've had great success doing this around the first island, catching critters like Chikorita and Bulbasaur.

You can scan QR-codes to get the Pokédex entry of the Pokémon corresponding to that QR-code. After you scan 10, you will do an 'Island Scan' to find a bonus Pokémon. You then have an hour to find and catch this bonus Pokémon. You can only find one bonus Pokémon a day.

For a list of which bonus Pokémon can be found where, you can check out this guide.

Some characters' speech patterns feel kind of...unusual in the English version (eg. Hapu's [the ground-type kahuna] lack of contractions). Does the JP version reflect this with nonstandard speech patterns as well, or is it just some weird translation quirk? (I suspect this probably won't be answered, but I didn't know where else to put it.)

Is there a comprehensive list of where Zygarde cells are located? I really don't feel like trolling all over every square inch of the game to collect those suckers. (I'd rather Nintendo just updated the Pokemon bank so I can just transfer in a Zygarde)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom