• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Hello

I've been looking for the trainer class character designs, but I can't find them anywhere

I mean, for example this is the art for the YX backpacker

XY_Backpacker.png

what I'm looking for is the art for the Sun and Moon backpacker

and all the art for all the other trainer classes for Sun and Moon

where can I find them ?

I was playing Moon, just grinding towards the beginning of the game when a battle initiated against a rattata. I sent out Rowlett and was surprised when the text box said something like "Rowlett seems nervous about this battle".it has not happened since and I can't explain it. by all accounts it seemed to be a completely unremarkable rattata and wasn't the first or even highest levelled I'd seen up to that point. can anyone shed light on this?

I was playing Moon, just grinding towards the beginning of the game when a battle initiated against a rattata. I sent out Rowlett and was surprised when the text box said something like "Rowlett seems nervous about this battle".it has not happened since and I can't explain it. by all accounts it seemed to be a completely unremarkable rattata and wasn't the first or even highest levelled I'd seen up to that point. can anyone shed light on this?

Had you interacted with the Rowlet in Pokémon Refresh? When you increase a Pokémon's affection in Refresh, it starts to display more "emotive" in-battle dialogue.

Got another question: What exactly does those Malasadas do for your 'mons?

For reference, I'm talking about those that you get from the left side of the counter, such as the Sweet Malasada.

Got another question: What exactly does those Malasadas do for your 'mons?

For reference, I'm talking about those that you get from the left side of the counter, such as the Sweet Malasada.

They increase affection for Pokémon Refresh. Depending on your Pokémon's nature, they'll prefer a different flavor of malasada.

Between the presence of Dazzing, Queenly Majesty, and Psychic Terrain, it can't be denied that priority's taken some heavy hits in this generation. That would have been neat if this were Gen VI.

Even if so, not everuone uses everything only two pokes, grass and water/psychic and psychic terrain is not well distributed till now. Even if it hapens next generation it would work well with sun based teams.

Hello, I'd like to know this:

1.Will I be able to send the pokemon from my Pokemon Y game to the pokebank, and then transfer them to Sun or Moon when the pokebank transfers will become available?

2. If the answer is yes, what about outdated pokemon like Nidoqueen with Sucker Punch, since in ORAS Nidoqueen is no longer able to use Sucker punch I think, will I be able to send that?

How and where do we find the following?
1. Alola Raichu's Z-Crystal?
2. Electrium-Z?
3. Silvally Memories (Steel and Fire to be exact)

1. Bring an alolan raichu to the woman who asks to see one in Seafolk Village (start of island 4)

2. Beat Sophocles's trial (first trial on island 3)

3. Gladion gives you all 18 when he gives you Type:Null at Aether Paradise (anytime after you become Champion)

Hello, I'd like to know this:

1.Will I be able to send the pokemon from my Pokemon Y game to the pokebank, and then transfer them to Sun or Moon when the pokebank transfers will become available?

2. If the answer is yes, what about outdated pokemon like Nidoqueen with Sucker Punch, since in ORAS Nidoqueen is no longer able to use Sucker punch I think, will I be able to send that?
1. yes. that's exactly how the transfers work. they are only one way, however.

2. yes. Pokebank doesn't check for hacked Pokemon anyways.

Some people said that you can pass down the Pokeball that male Pokemon is in as well as females can. Is that really possible?

Does anyone knew some good place to level up Pokemon? I'm in the post-game right now and I'd like to start filling Pokedex.

Also, when does the National Pokedex become available?

I'm looking for a Happiny on route 1 and I know it can only be encountered through SOS battles. I have a Metapod here but it keeps summoning Caterpie, am I just unlucky or will it never summon a Happiny? Do certain Pokemon summon different Pokemon? (I know that's how it works for Mareanie but I haven't seen much information about other SOS only Pokemon)

I'm looking for a Happiny on route 1 and I know it can only be encountered through SOS battles. I have a Metapod here but it keeps summoning Caterpie, am I just unlucky or will it never summon a Happiny? Do certain Pokemon summon different Pokemon? (I know that's how it works for Mareanie but I haven't seen much information about other SOS only Pokemon)

I don't know exactly, but I got a fair number of Happiny to show up in SOS Battles against Pichu and Bonsly. Maybe it's only for fellow Baby Pokémon?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom