• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Nah, you just have to keep shaking the tree and more will fall.
Lol I'm aware of that. I always shake the tree until all the beans fall out.

I think it's because I've been using 50 beans consistently lately to speed up berry growing, treasure hunting and EV/leveling (compared to before). So maybe, that's just it.

Lol I'm aware of that. I always shake the tree until all the beans fall out.

I think it's because I've been using 50 beans consistently lately to speed up berry growing, treasure hunting and EV/leveling (compared to before). So maybe, that's just it.
Does your tree have fines growing like an arch to the sides of the island?

in the remakes, soulsilver/heartgold, you just had to speak to the men in the basement of the department store and they would get machoke to move the boxes, but how do you get the items in the original games? they just tell me to go away

in the remakes, soulsilver/heartgold, you just had to speak to the men in the basement of the department store and they would get machoke to move the boxes, but how do you get the items in the original games? they just tell me to go away
You talk to the Machoke's themselves, I believe.

You leave the area and come back in to get the boxes to move. Me personally hopped in the elevator went back to the first floor and then came back down to get them to move the ways I needed.

Alright, I can't find this in this thread nor can I find it in Bulbapedia. What happens for Z-Moves for moves that do set damage or direct damage?

Example:
Bide
Counter
Final Gambit
Metal Burst
Mirror Coat
Night Shade
Psywave
Super Fang
Seismic Toss
Sonic Boom
Dragon's Rage

Alright, I can't find this in this thread nor can I find it in Bulbapedia. What happens for Z-Moves for moves that do set damage or direct damage?

Example:
Bide
Counter
Final Gambit
Metal Burst
Mirror Coat
Night Shade
Psywave
Super Fang
Seismic Toss
Sonic Boom
Dragon's Rage
I believe it counts as a 0 power move, and following the chart table on the Z-Move page, all moves that has 0-55 base power will turn into a 100 base power Z-Move of that type.
Edit: Just tested it, it does turn into a 100 power Z-Move.

This thread is for game play questions regarding Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Keep in mind in this thread Spoilers will be allowed.

If you have a question about USUM but dont want to be spoiled post here: USUM Simple Questions/Simple Answers(Spoiler Free)

Last edited:
This thread is for questions you have for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, however unlike the other SQSA thread No game spoilers are allowed in this thread. This thread is for users that have questions concerning USUM but dont want to be spoiled Answers should be as spoilerless as possible but if you cant avoid it please put them under a spoiler tag. For questions that may have spoilers, please visit this thread:SPOILERS: - USUM Simple Questions/Simple Answers

Last edited:
Hey guys! Is there any word on when USUM will be compatible with bank?

Thanks in advance :)

View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/931428002092765189

Serebii says sometime in late November.

Confirmed no National Dex? Or benefit to transferring other Pokemon from other games?

No national dex. The only past-gen Pokemon benefit I know of is for the Photo Club backgrounds:

View: https://twitter.com/PP_theSLAYER/status/929690408396865536

I am half planning to use the special Rockruff on my team, but I am playing Ultra Moon. Does that mean I would need to get up at 5am-6am to evolve it because of the time inversion?

I scanned my QR Pikachu code from the I Choose You! movie, and I have no idea where to pick up the little rodent from. Any ideas?

Pikachu Valley, which is accessible from Route 4 on Akala. You talk to the NPC by the trailer for it.

Probably an odd question, but does anyone know if the criteria for the Trainer Passport stamps have changed, or are the stamps essentially identical to Sun/Moon, including the Battle Tree win streaks? (... Does the Battle Tree exist in the Ultra games?)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom