• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Does anyone know which route Houndour can be caught in Ultra Sun? Oh, and Snubbull as well.

HI! Just wondering if anyone knows where and/or how to get Lycanroc's Z-Crystal? I thought that they would've given it with the event Rockruff (like they did with Munchlax) but I guess not. Does anyone know where it is?

HI! Just wondering if anyone knows where and/or how to get Lycanroc's Z-Crystal? I thought that they would've given it with the event Rockruff (like they did with Munchlax) but I guess not. Does anyone know where it is?

From Hau in Malie City when you first arrive there after Aether Paradise. I don't think it's possible to miss.

I am half planning to use the special Rockruff on my team, but I am playing Ultra Moon. Does that mean I would need to get up at 5am-6am to evolve it because of the time inversion?
Yes. It goes by "in game" or "in universe" time, rather than real world time.

You can get around this by changing the time in your 3DS. When you're ready to evolve Rockruff, change the 3DS time to 5 AM real world time and in the game it should be 5 PM.

Does Buneary appear in route one only during the day time or you can encounter it all any time? Is it only in Pokemon Ultra sun/Ultra Moon or it's in both games? I looked on Bulbapiedia and the information isn't there.

Does anyone know when Pokemon Bank will be updated for USUM? I want to delete my save file and start a new game but I want to save my event Rockruff.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the above post.

Does Buneary appear in route one only during the day time or you can encounter it all any time? Is it only in Pokemon Ultra sun/Ultra Moon or it's in both games? I looked on Bulbapiedia and the information isn't there.

It's in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon at both times of day, but not in every grass patch. Serebii has the encounter tables listed, ctrl+f Buneary and the map above it has the specific patches marked.

Serebii's Pokearth is probably your friend in general for these kind of questions, they've been updating way faster than Bulbapedia.

the patch of grass on the left side of Route 1, the side you traverse first and meet your starter, has a 30% chance of Buneary. every other patch is only 10%. the taurus rock patches do not have Buneary.

I couldn't get my game yet, so that's why I ask this:
I heard that rotom dex can be used as the DEXNAV (from ORAS)?
maybe they mean the island scan.!?

I couldn't get my game yet, so that's why I ask this:
I heard that rotom dex can be used as the DEXNAV (from ORAS)?
maybe they mean the island scan.!?
They are talking about the Island Scan, I'd imagine. Haven't seen anything like DexNav yet.

Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of all the Totem Sticker locations? I'm having fun with this. I have a nice Totem Gumshoos named Donald Trump.
Doesn’t everyone?! So when is the necrozma event where you get poipole?

I got a couple of questions:
1) Does Pokemon Bank not work with US/UM? I'm almost to the end of the first island in US, but whenever i boot up the Bank program, it keeps saying something about the save file. Do I need to reach a certain point before i can use it? Or do i have to wait for some update to the bank app?
2) I downloaded the special Rockruff, but wasn't it supposed to have a special Z-Crystal? Or do i get that crystal later in the game?

Ive gotten several Yungoos/Gumshoos on Wondertrade named Donald Trump.

Also, how do you get the chance to take photos for stuff like captures or evolutions?

I'm happy to know I'm not the only person who has fun sending out Donald Trumps into the world

Everytime one of my mon evolve or I capture one, Rotom will ask if you want to take a picture.

Last edited:
I got a couple of questions:
1) Does Pokemon Bank not work with US/UM? I'm almost to the end of the first island in US, but whenever i boot up the Bank program, it keeps saying something about the save file. Do I need to reach a certain point before i can use it? Or do i have to wait for some update to the bank app?
2) I downloaded the special Rockruff, but wasn't it supposed to have a special Z-Crystal? Or do i get that crystal later in the game?

1) The Bank app still needs to update for US/UM compatibility. The update seems to be scheduled for the end of this month
2) The Event Rockruff doesn't come with a Z-Crystal; it comes with Own Tempo ability, a Focus Sash, is able to evo into Dusk Lycanroc, and has either Fire Fang (US) or Thunder Fang (UM)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom