• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Is there any sensible purpose to the Pikachu Valley other than rubbing the well-known rodent in your face? You can interact with some that cause them to like you depending on what sequence of actions you take but what is the meaning of that?

Well, that’s good to know; i won’t waste my time getting rockruff in ultra moon then.

You can get around this by changing the time in your 3DS. When you're ready to evolve Rockruff, change the 3DS time to 5 AM real world time and in the game it should be 5 PM.

Is there any sensible purpose to the Pikachu Valley other than rubbing the well-known rodent in your face? You can interact with some that cause them to like you depending on what sequence of actions you take but what is the meaning of that?
you get the Pikachu outfit from it, though i don't know if that's a sensible purpose.

According to Serebii, the Surfing Pikachu gift from there is holding a Gold Bottle Cap. Mr. Hyper will completely max out the IVs of a level 100 Pokémon with that.

Interesting with the Pikachu there though? Pointless. You're not getting anything out of doing so.

Where can I get a Pikanium Z? I have no intention of using a Pikachu anytime soon, but it bothers me that the tutor lady and her Pikachu are not on Akala anymore.

Where can I get a Pikanium Z? I have no intention of using a Pikachu anytime soon, but it bothers me that the tutor lady and her Pikachu are not on Akala anymore.

Hano Grand Resort, from the Pikachu that's chilling on the beach chair in front. You have to beat the reporter bothering him and he'll give you the Pikanium Z.

Sucks about the bank. I was hoping to use that to cheat at those missions where people pay you for showing them a specific pokemon.

Also, i could've sworn i remember there being a new z-move for Dusk Lycanrock being shown in a trailer.

Where the heck do I buy MooMoo Milk? I looked all over the Ranch but no one was selling it.

I picked up my Pokemon Sun version yesterday because I wanted to breed an Alolan Vulpix with some Egg moves. While searching for a Vulpix with HA I thought it was strange that the wild Vulpix was using the Leppa Berry every few turns. But on top of that, I was running out too. I used my Alolan Marrowak with Bonemerang, which is a 10 PP move. I refilled it with Lepa Berries but after 3-5 turns it said 0/10.
What is happening there? I never used any cheats on the game :(:(

Hello,

I saw an old man next to the Pokémon center at Paniola Town (Ultra moon) who wanted to buy me a pretty wing, thought I had one said yes and the old man disappeared after figuring I didn't have one.
Anyone saw this old man too ? Did I miss something apart from the 5000 something pokémoney ?

Thank you in advance for your answer :)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom