• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

My DS has a viable internet connection, but whenever I use the code to receive a Mystery Gift via Internet I connect, but am stuck waiting as it 'searches'. I waited 10 minutes and no change. If I use the 'redeem code' feature I am stuck on the 'Connecting' screen with no way to exit short of forcing the DS to completely shut down.

Anyone else having such issues?
I'm trying to access the Pokémon Bank but it keeps failing. Wonder trades have also ended in a crash, probably because its very busy at the moment.

In preparation for ultra sumo, I transfered all my pokemon into the bank, and ended up resarting my regular sumo, not realizing that deleted all my event z-crystals. Is there any way to get them back? Or is all lost. :(

Last edited:
I want to say that in the mall on the first island, there is someone you can get the original event Z-Crystals from.

Something is seriously the matter I am not loosing it honest - this is the second one i've bought and the same thing happens! after about 12 hours or so of playing, i load up the game and the music plays but nothing is on the screen and i can not get any further after that. So what is the issue with that specific game? does anyone here play it?

Sounds like you're triggering the anti-piracy system. Are you sure you ain't emulating or using a fake copy? ;)

Has anyone used Pyukumuku in their in-game team without losing their mind? It's so cute but that moveset is really off-putting. Makes me think it's better for Double Battles in BT or something like that.

i bought both on ebay
but i did too with other ones like soulsilver and platinum and those are fine i can play them as much as i want

I think he meant in his original SuMo itself... Unfortunately, all the events that distributed them have ended I'm fairly sure, so I believe there'll be no way to recover them, as they cannot be traded unlike the Mega Stones.

I haven't owned a game since GSC and I'm buying a 2DS XL + US/UM - is there any intrinsic value to one of the versions vs the other apart from which pokemon you can catch?

ETA: Don't worry, I cba to wait for a response (semi-impulse purchase and all that...)

Last edited:
I haven't owned a game since GSC and I'm buying a 2DS XL + US/UM - is there any intrinsic value to one of the versions vs the other apart from which pokemon you can catch?

ETA: Don't worry, I cba to wait for a response (semi-impulse purchase and all that...)
There's a 12 hour difference - if you're playing at 5pm, it'll be 5pm on Ultra Sun and 5am on Ultra Moon. Secondly, the plot differs depending on the version; Necrozma is involved with both games, but US deals with Solgaleo, and UM with Lunala. There are also minor differences like Totems.

What area can I catch an Eevee? Think I am just going to go with Vaporeon as my water Pokemon. Got the Water Stone already.

Do different Rotom Powers stack up with one another?

I often use both Roto Prize Money and Roto Exp. Points before a big battle, but there's only one on-screen timer, so I'm not sure if the two of them are simultaneously working or not.

Edit: Just tested it. For those wondering, only one Rotom Power can be active at a time.

Last edited:
Does anyone know exactly how to get Pawniard to appear? I know it's an SOS ally in Route 17's brown grass, but is it only with specific Pokémon?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom