• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

@Gabo2oo
I don't know if it's the case or not, but it could be possible that Gladion may not actually be an opponent in USUM at the League. I don't have the game so I haven't done the research myself, but I'm fairly sure the odds aren't supposed to be that rare...

Has anyone tried to finish the game with a complete set of 6 Unowns? It's also one of my favorites and I'm trying to raise one right now, but I figured it would be very tough to only have a set of Unown plus a SET battle setting.

Hey may i ask how to get the dialga or palkia event i have both the game but the problem is we dont have gamestop here in the philippines any way you can help that would be great thanks in advance

Has anyone tried to finish the game with a complete set of 6 Unowns? It's also one of my favorites and I'm trying to raise one right now, but I figured it would be very tough to only have a set of Unown plus a SET battle setting.

Its almost impossible but barely doable because it can only know 1 move hidden power and only has a psychic typing

Is Red just capturing the same Pokemon over and over again? I guess it would make sense that over time, Pokemon lost levels, but Red's Pokemon? It's super sketchy they've suddenly gone down 10 levels.

Does anyone know if Sheer Force/Life orb boosts stack? For example if I have a Bagon using Dragon Rush, does it get a full 120% boost or just a single 30% one?

Hey may i ask how to get the dialga or palkia event i have both the game but the problem is we dont have gamestop here in the philippines any way you can help that would be great thanks in advance

Try to ask to a Pokemon fan from your country, they should know if there is a store offering the event. According to Bulbapedia, SM Megamall in Metro Manila did some distributions on 2013, but it's better to ask a fan to be sure.

Only the effect(s) that activate after attacking will be negated; therefore, if a Pokémon with Sheer Force holding a Life Orb uses a move boosted by Sheer Force, it will gain the passive damage boost (because it is not activated after the attack) but the Pokémon will not be damaged by the Life Orb.
It sounds like it would get the full boost!

Why? Why not have event Pokemon be able to listen from the get go? Is it because they dont want us at the beginning of the game with a level 100?

Try to ask to a Pokemon fan from your country, they should know if there is a store offering the event. According to Bulbapedia, SM Megamall in Metro Manila did some distributions on 2013, but it's better to ask a fan to be sure.
Uhmm .. is it too much to ask if you can give me 1 code for dialga and palkia pls ? Coz i just heard that its not possible to get them in my country im from ph by the way

I gave the other code to my friend. My mom had gotten two of them, one for me and one for him but he kinda doesnt have sun or moon. Sorry.

Why? Why not have event Pokemon be able to listen from the get go? Is it because they dont want us at the beginning of the game with a level 100?
It's not limited to event Pokemon. Anything you get in a trade (or has a different OT) won't obey you if you don't have enough badges/stamps. That's how the games stop players from steamrolling through with a lv.100 mon.

Last edited:
But it was an event Pokemon. Did they just not think about if someone was hoping to use an event Pokemon to defeat a totem Mimikyu?

I mean my biggest problem at the moment is trying to defeat a totem Mimikyu. Its too difficult for me and I dont know what Pokemon to use. I mean it wreaks Eevee. My idea of using normal types to get through the ghost trial failed because of that Mimikyu.

I mean my biggest problem at the moment is trying to defeat a totem Mimikyu. Its too difficult for me and I dont know what Pokemon to use. I mean it wreaks Eevee. My idea of using normal types to get through the ghost trial failed because of that Mimikyu.
You can try stocking up on potions and revives and make sure one of your Pokémon has a move that’s super effective, but can also take hits. Mimikyu is ghost fairy so it’s a bit more difficult to handle than a normal ghost. I believe it’s weak to ghost typing still.

But if I leave I have to redo the trial all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
the team skull grunts at the end of route 10 won't battle me. they just talk about the bus stop sign then it pushes me away from them. what am i doing wrong?

edit: nvm figured it out

Last edited:
Did you go to the library first? You have to go to the library and have a cut scene with Lille before heading to route 10.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom