• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I've been playing Pokemon Gold for 8 months now, and only just realized: I've never seen a Marill!? I know what one is, and have Azurmarill in my Pokedex, but the 'base' Pokemon has never been seen? I even looked it up online and saw it's supposedly in a mountain... (I forgot the name of it, but I have been up north and surfed in the water alot...) but I still don't see it! Can someone give me a more exact direction/instructions on where it is and when to look?

I've been playing Pokemon Gold for 8 months now, and only just realized: I've never seen a Marill!? I know what one is, and have Azurmarill in my Pokedex, but the 'base' Pokemon has never been seen? I even looked it up online and saw it's supposedly in a mountain... (I forgot the name of it, but I have been up north and surfed in the water alot...) but I still don't see it! Can someone give me a more exact direction/instructions on where it is and when to look?
It should appear in Mt Mortar, the mountain east of Ecruteak, immediately in the entrance area. It just has a very low chance of appearing :(

I have a Japanese 3DS and on Gen 6 and 7 games you can choose to play in English. I know it wasn't always that way as Ive seen a Japanese fire red cartridge which you Cannot play in English. Does anyone know if you can choose English on a Pokémon White game. I was considering buying online but would love to know beforehand-anyone out there know?

One more question: do you mean at the entrance, as in outside in the lake? Or inside the mountain?
Inside the mountain, the first cavern where the waterfall and pond are. But marill only has a 1% chance of appearing so it simply might take a while

Inside the mountain, the first cavern where the waterfall and pond are. But marill only has a 1% chance of appearing so it simply might take a while
Thanks! I'm looking for it now! (Good thing I gotta lot or UltraBalls: I'll catch it on the 1% chance!)

in pokemon black/white 2 how do i proceed on route 22 when some people block the path saying that not everyone has arrived yet
like all things i know its just one of those proceed when some task has been done first but i dont know what im meant to do

in pokemon black/white 2 how do i proceed on route 22 when some people block the path saying that not everyone has arrived yet
like all things i know its just one of those proceed when some task has been done first but i dont know what im meant to do
For a first step, call Hugh with your Xtransceiver. He usually tells you what you've got to do next. It sounds to me like you haven't done Seaside Cave yet, which is beyond Route 21.

I'm playing through OR again and just now learned that you get a free Togepi egg after dealing with Groudon/Kyogre.

My question is, when I hatch the egg, can I soft reset for a different ability and nature if I don't get a desirable one? Or is it set the moment the old lady gives you the egg?

I'm playing through OR again and just now learned that you get a free Togepi egg after dealing with Groudon/Kyogre.

My question is, when I hatch the egg, can I soft reset for a different ability and nature if I don't get a desirable one? Or is it set the moment the old lady gives you the egg?
If I understood correctly, the nature is determined upon receiving the egg. Bulbapedia is a little vague on this though, as this has changed between generations and they don't give specifics on Gen VI.

Hi there! I plan on doing a monotype challenge through Omega Ruby. I think Psychic will be fun. What Psychic types are in this game? I recall there being Ralts Line and Latios.

Hi there! I plan on doing a monotype challenge through Omega Ruby. I think Psychic will be fun. What Psychic types are in this game? I recall there being Ralts Line and Latios.
There's also the Abra line in Granite Cave, Meditite line in Mt. Pyre, Solrock in Meteor Falls, Baltoy line on Route 111, Starmie if your challenge allows you to evolve a Staryu from Lilycove City, Wynaut from an egg in Lavaridge Town, Xatu in multiple locations, Girafarig in the Safari Zone, Chimecho on Mt. Pyre, and Beldum as a gift from Steven.

There's also the Abra line in Granite Cave, Meditite line in Mt. Pyre, Solrock in Meteor Falls, Baltoy line on Route 111, Starmie if your challenge allows you to evolve a Staryu from Lilycove City, Wynaut from an egg in Lavaridge Town, Xatu in multiple locations, Girafarig in the Safari Zone, Chimecho on Mt. Pyre, and Beldum as a gift from Steven.
Thanks!

I think this is probably something anime-related that I missed, but why does this card depict a different shiny of Zygarde than the canon one?
449px-North_America_Legendary_Pok%C3%A9mon_Celebration_Shiny_Zygarde.png

I think this is probably something anime-related that I missed, but why does this card depict a different shiny of Zygarde than the canon one?
449px-North_America_Legendary_Pok%C3%A9mon_Celebration_Shiny_Zygarde.png
Eh, I don't see how it's different? It's Mostly white, with a green underside and green spots, the right amount of frills and right eyeshape? The only thing that's different is the white of its body cause there's a ton of shading...

Eh, I don't see how it's different? It's Mostly white, with a green underside and green spots, the right amount of frills and right eyeshape? The only thing that's different is the white of its body cause there's a ton of shading...
Oh, heck, you're right! The shading was really throwing me off, especially on its back. (I thought it was a dark grey/silver scheme rather than white) Thanks for pointing it out!

in pokemon black/white, why have i only got 7 boxes? (30 pokemon a box) yet 649 pokemon exsist. I won't even be able to accomodate them all. I do have national dex so i can capture anyone now

in pokemon black/white, why have i only got 7 boxes? (30 pokemon a box) yet 649 pokemon exsist. I won't even be able to accomodate them all. I do have national dex so i can capture anyone now

I'm pretty sure you can get more boxes. Try putting one Pokemon on the bottom right spot of all seven boxes, then exit out of the PC and some more boxes should pop up.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom