• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I tested it on Showdown with a Refrigerate Aurorus holding Normalium Z and Hyper Voice, and it turns into an ice type Breakneck Blitz.
Awesome, thanks!
I tested this in game and Galvanize Geodude's Breakneck blitz had a neutral hit against Mareep. Which should have been not very effective if Galvanize worked on it. Tried it with Pixilate Sylveon as well and Z take down had no affect on Gastly while fairy type moves still hit ghost types. So judging by in game there is no affect on the ate/ize abilities on Z moves

I guess Showdown was mistaken! Thanks for testing that!
No Showdown has it right lol. I just checked there and it didn't say "Not very effective" on a Rotom Wash with Z-Hyper beam Aurorus. It does however show up when you click on the Z move button and says it gets boosted through Glaciate and turned into an ice type move despite it not actually getting boosted. Normal Hyper beam afterwards was shown as not very effective.

According to the Bulbawiki article for the Massage Girl (DPPT), if you get the "dreamily content" message, that means the Pokemon's Happiness value has gone above 199. But I just got an Eevee (that's holding a Soothe Bell) and both times it's gotten a massage, I got the "dreamily content" message. Eevee's base Happiness value is 70 so....is the Bulbawiki article accurate? I don't have the Friendship Checker app so I can't check Eevee's Happiness value.

According to the Bulbawiki article for the Massage Girl (DPPT), if you get the "dreamily content" message, that means the Pokemon's Happiness value has gone above 199. But I just got an Eevee (that's holding a Soothe Bell) and both times it's gotten a massage, I got the "dreamily content" message. Eevee's base Happiness value is 70 so....is the Bulbawiki article accurate? I don't have the Friendship Checker app so I can't check Eevee's Happiness value.
It seems like Bulbapedia is the only place that even has info on this, so there's no way to cross-check it. However, the Friendship Checker app is available in Eterna City, given to you by a woman in the Pokemon Center. So unless you accidentally missed her, you should have it already. Did you use items on it or catch it in a luxury ball? Or was it the Hearthome gift Eevee?

Hi, so I went into my not so local GAME store and asked if they had any Zeraora codes, but the one I was given was for the Lugia and Ho-oh event. So I went back to the store before heading home and they said they didn't have any Zeraora codes, they only had codes for Lugia and Ho-oh and that the Zeraora codes are being distributed via email through the Pokémon company. I phoned another GAME store today and they said the same.

So, I'm quite confused on how to get one because I have seen conflicting information online, with some websites and forums stating both GAME stores and online.

I am a UK resident (Scotland) and Zeraora is the last monster I need for my living National Dex in UltraMoon/Bank. How do I get it?

The Zeraora event was meant to be running at GAME stores until 15 November but due to the Lugia and Ho-oh event happening at the same time it seems GAME headquarters have overwritten the Zeraora event with the new Lugia and Ho-oh event now. However I've just seen a tweet with a quote by someone from GAME customer services saying

If you ask the staff to search for the sku no. 7375447 this product should come up on their system.

If you go back into your local GAME store and use this sku number but this method still doesn't help you get your Zeraora codes it looks like the only way you can get Zeraora now is if you can see if someone has spare codes that they got from a GAME store available for you to use before midnight on 15 November or maybe try to trade for one online (and maybe try using the Bulbagarden Global Trade Station section of these forums too).

Last edited:
It seems like Bulbapedia is the only place that even has info on this, so there's no way to cross-check it. However, the Friendship Checker app is available in Eterna City, given to you by a woman in the Pokemon Center. So unless you accidentally missed her, you should have it already. Did you use items on it or catch it in a luxury ball? Or was it the Hearthome gift Eevee?

It's the Eevee from Hearthome City. And yeah, I missed the Friendship Checker app. Don't feel like walking back there, and I'd have to progress the story to get the Fly HM. Oh well...I'll just keep doing the massages. I was hoping someone else had info on the Massage Girl but it's okay.

It's the Eevee from Hearthome City. And yeah, I missed the Friendship Checker app. Don't feel like walking back there, and I'd have to progress the story to get the Fly HM. Oh well...I'll just keep doing the massages. I was hoping someone else had info on the Massage Girl but it's okay.
I was wondering if maybe the gift Eevee came up a higher friendship stat, but I can't find any info on that either. Or the wiki is just wrong

How do I get Porygon in soulsilver? since it seems like an impossibility to play the mini game to get 9999 coins
Your only other option is trading it over from D/P/Pt or migrating it from FR/LG. So if neither is an option to you, I fear you're stuck playing Voltorb Flip. There's some helpful guides to win at it though

Is there any justification given on why doesn’t your starter evolve?

Is it possible to attempt a use of the elemental stones on them? If so what’s the message shown?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom