• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Hello everyone. I need someone who can help me to hatch a shiny bouffalant in Ultra Sun and Moon. I have the egg and its ESV is 0326. Thank you, I hope this is the right topic.

Does anyone know of somewhere I can get a legitimate copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby? Cost isn't really a factor, I just want to be sure I'm getting a legitimate product, and unfortunately, amazon and ebay are rife with counterfeits, and most other retailers don't have it.

Does anyone know of somewhere I can get a legitimate copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby? Cost isn't really a factor, I just want to be sure I'm getting a legitimate product, and unfortunately, amazon and ebay are rife with counterfeits, and most other retailers don't have it.

Could be location dependent, but have you tried asking your game stores? Of course, I am certain you definitely have checked out their shelves already, but you could ask if they had copies in the back? My friend got a copy of Pokémon X from EB Games (Canada here) a couple of weeks ago and they had a copy in the backroom. Same for when my friend purchased Danganronpa V3 for me, first day edition too nonetheless! Took a while for them to find it but it was there, so you never know!

Otherwise, you could check second hand sites? For Canada, we have something called kijiji, so if there are any equivalents, perhaps check it out there. Perhaps those online marketplaces like Facebook's could help too?

Good luck! Bonne chance!

Could be location dependent, but have you tried asking your game stores? Of course, I am certain you definitely have checked out their shelves already, but you could ask if they had copies in the back? My friend got a copy of Pokémon X from EB Games (Canada here) a couple of weeks ago and they had a copy in the backroom. Same for when my friend purchased Danganronpa V3 for me, first day edition too nonetheless! Took a while for them to find it but it was there, so you never know!

Otherwise, you could check second hand sites? For Canada, we have something called kijiji, so if there are any equivalents, perhaps check it out there. Perhaps those online marketplaces like Facebook's could help too?

Good luck! Bonne chance!

Thanks for the recommendation! My area is under lockdown currently so no physical retailers for me. I decided to go with a digital download for now and I'll check out the stores once they're open again. Thanks!

Is there a way to change the 3DS clock quickly in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon so that Own Tempo ability Rockruff evolves at the right time? I have tried to set my 3DS clock to the right time (5pm to 6pm in Ultra Sun or 5am to 6am in Ultra Moon) without waiting for the right time to occur in real time and it seems that my Own Tempo Rockruff isn’t evolving so it seems that can’t set the clock to the right time in the system settings unless I am doing something incorrectly which might fix my time skipping would it?

Does anyone know if it's possible to connect Pokémon Battle Revolution to the Generation 4 games without the Wi-Fi Connection? There's no mention of this on the Bulbapedia page associated with Battle Revolution, so I have come here.

Does anyone know if it's possible to connect Pokémon Battle Revolution to the Generation 4 games without the Wi-Fi Connection? There's no mention of this on the Bulbapedia page associated with Battle Revolution, so I have come here.
You can do it, since it doesn't need to be connected to the internet.

I mean, if "The World Ends with You" recognizes Battle Revolution, so can Pokémon.

The fact that you have confirmed it to be possible is enough, then. Again, I appreciate the help.
Found the instructions in Spanish, but I'll do my best to translate:

1. Make sure your DS is turned off.

2. Insert the Pokémon Battle Revolution disc on the Wii and turn it on.

3. With the Nintendo DS turned off, go to the "Storage" option in Pokémon Battle Revolution and choose the "Copy Pokémon" option twice.

4. Once you have chosen the "Copy Pokémon" option for the second time, turn on your Nintendo DS and go to Pokémon Diamond and Pearl's main menu.

5. In the Nintendo DS, choose the "Connect to Wii" option to start the download process.

6. The Wii system will try to detect your DS.

3. With the Nintendo DS turned off, go to the "Storage" option in Pokémon Battle Revolution and choose the "Copy Pokémon" option twice.

4. Once you have chosen the "Copy Pokémon" option for the second time, turn on your Nintendo DS and go to Pokémon Diamond and Pearl's main menu.

5. In the Nintendo DS, choose the "Connect to Wii" option to start the download process.

You just went above and beyond, my dude. That's awesome, thank you.

Is Ultra Necrozma supposed to be the original light form? That's what I got from the games, and that's what it says on Bulbapedia, but the manga states that it's actually not the same form (albeit the Ultra Burst form is also supposed to be stronger, albeit temporary)

Is Ultra Necrozma supposed to be the original light form? That's what I got from the games, and that's what it says on Bulbapedia, but the manga states that it's actually not the same form (albeit the Ultra Burst form is also supposed to be stronger, albeit temporary)
The manga has a separate canon from the games- there's lots of other differences, like the Kanto Elite Four being more villainous, and Sabrina, Koga, and Lt. Surge being part of Team Rocket. So, in the manga, there's a different form, but in the games, it's the original.

I just caught a Marill via Island Scan on Pokemon Sun but didn't get a Pokedex entry for it. Is that supposed to happen?

edit: Never mind, I just realized that it seems to be the same for all Pokemon caught via island scan. I guess they'll be showing up in the National Pokedex once I get it.

Last edited:
I just caught a Marill via Island Scan on Pokemon Sun but didn't get a Pokedex entry for it. Is that supposed to happen?

edit: Never mind, I just realized that it seems to be the same for all Pokemon caught via island scan. I guess they'll be showing up in the National Pokedex once I get it.
Unfortunately, there is no National Pokédex in Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon. There’s only the regional Pokédex, and any Pokémon not in that will not have a Pokédex entry.

For the Game Corner in HG/SS, are the stats of the Pokémon you can buy different every time?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom