• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Legends Arceus)

Getting the game soon, which features require switch online?
The only features that require Nintendo Switch Online are trading with other players (except for local trading); satchel retrieval for item recovery if you faint; and transferring your Pokémon to Pokémon Home. If you don’t have NSO, you will still be able to find lost NPC satchels; this is important because it means you can still get Merit Points for the relevant shop. You just won’t ever get your own items recovered. That’s about it - Legends is almost entirely feature-complete without NSO as it doesn’t have any robust multiplayer features.

The only features that require Nintendo Switch Online are trading with other players (except for local trading); satchel retrieval for item recovery if you faint; and transferring your Pokémon to Pokémon Home. If you don’t have NSO, you will still be able to find lost NPC satchels; this is important because it means you can still get Merit Points for the relevant shop. You just won’t ever get your own items recovered. That’s about it - Legends is almost entirely feature-complete without NSO as it doesn’t have any robust multiplayer features.
Thank you :)

Well, I see that I will be posting the first question of the thread:
Do I have to wear the survey corps uniform when checking with Cylene and ranking up along with doing the story missions?
Personally, I don't care about how my character looks as long as they look decent, so I never took off the Survey Corps uniform, but I have seen on YouTube some other people who have changed clothes, and Cylene doesn't seem to care. Same with all the story cutscenes: it just uses your character model as it is, it doesn't change anything.

Why can't Nintendo let Game Freak make another game more like this one again?

(JK, I know there's a good chance they might. Still, they really should. This game was leagues better than SW/SH and BD/SP in my opinion at least.)

Why can't Nintendo let Game Freak make another game more like this one again?

(JK, I know there's a good chance they might. Still, they really should. This game was leagues better than SW/SH and BD/SP in my opinion at least.)
If Game Freak patterns remain the same their next remakes/experimental games will be revealed between February and March 2024 for a Holiday 2024 release, we'll know by then.

Back
Top Bottom