• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Legends Arceus)

People have said that mass outbreaks and massive mass outbreaks have increased shiny rates, but I'm not finding this to be the case at all. Is there a mistake? I now have a total of five shiny Pokemon that were completely random and not from outbreaks (not including the guaranteed Ponyta). And only one from an outbreak. I thought this might just be weird luck, but it's looking less and less like that now.

I actually found two shiny Pokemon just today, neither from outbreaks even though I check them constantly.

Can Cherubi appear in massive mass outbreaks? I recall having Cherubi normal mass outbreaks in the fieldlands, but ever since the update I haven't got a single cherubi outbreak, massive or otherwise. Are they no longer in the game or am I just unlucky?

I've only just started the game basically, and I'm at the Cobalt Coastlands (third main area). My first question for everyone is what team would you recommend, because specifically, I'm looking to assemble one that doesn't consist of Pokemon that can be found in the wild (I already have a Staravia which I want to store for another Pokemon). Second question, how do you evolve Haunter in this game?

My current team: Haunter Lvl. 30, Quilava Lv. 30, Luxray Lv. 30, Staravia Lv. 28 (see before, one I'm thinking of storing), Beautifly Lv. 28 (can be found in the wild too, want to keep it though for now but may store depending on answers), and Floatzel Lv. 29.

The only Hisui specific Pokemon I have gotten so far is Kleavor, working on trying to get the others.

There's an item called Link Cable (IIRC) to evolve all previous trade-evolutions. You can found it in a Time-Space Distortion or, I believe, from that one lady in front of the training ground.

Both Luxray and Floatzel can also be found in the wild, even in the Obsidian Fieldlands. I believe Pokémon that can't be found in the wild are mostly special Pokémon (nobles and ride Poké) and trade-evolutions, so maybe that's your best chance.

There's an item called Link Cable (IIRC) to evolve all previous trade-evolutions. You can found it in a Time-Space Distortion or, I believe, from that one lady in front of the training ground.

Both Luxray and Floatzel can also be found in the wild, even in the Obsidian Fieldlands. I believe Pokémon that can't be found in the wild are mostly special Pokémon (nobles and ride Poké) and trade-evolutions, so maybe that's your best chance.
Thanks very much for this, appreciated!

How would I prevent Pokemon from running away that I'm trying to catch and battle? I know there are items for this, but I threw a Dazzling Honey at a Combee and it flew away.

I've also been having mild trouble with moving around. Sometimes I just slow down to a crawl, I'm not even going up a slope, merely walking around Jubilife Village can cause this.
I also found if you throw spoiled apricots at pokemon they will be stunned. For how long? I do not know because I mainly do it for catching.

Getting the game soon, which features require switch online?
The only features that require Nintendo Switch Online are trading with other players (except for local trading); satchel retrieval for item recovery if you faint; and transferring your Pokémon to Pokémon Home. If you don’t have NSO, you will still be able to find lost NPC satchels; this is important because it means you can still get Merit Points for the relevant shop. You just won’t ever get your own items recovered. That’s about it - Legends is almost entirely feature-complete without NSO as it doesn’t have any robust multiplayer features.

The only features that require Nintendo Switch Online are trading with other players (except for local trading); satchel retrieval for item recovery if you faint; and transferring your Pokémon to Pokémon Home. If you don’t have NSO, you will still be able to find lost NPC satchels; this is important because it means you can still get Merit Points for the relevant shop. You just won’t ever get your own items recovered. That’s about it - Legends is almost entirely feature-complete without NSO as it doesn’t have any robust multiplayer features.
Thank you :)

Well, I see that I will be posting the first question of the thread:
Do I have to wear the survey corps uniform when checking with Cylene and ranking up along with doing the story missions?
Personally, I don't care about how my character looks as long as they look decent, so I never took off the Survey Corps uniform, but I have seen on YouTube some other people who have changed clothes, and Cylene doesn't seem to care. Same with all the story cutscenes: it just uses your character model as it is, it doesn't change anything.

Why can't Nintendo let Game Freak make another game more like this one again?

(JK, I know there's a good chance they might. Still, they really should. This game was leagues better than SW/SH and BD/SP in my opinion at least.)

Why can't Nintendo let Game Freak make another game more like this one again?

(JK, I know there's a good chance they might. Still, they really should. This game was leagues better than SW/SH and BD/SP in my opinion at least.)
If Game Freak patterns remain the same their next remakes/experimental games will be revealed between February and March 2024 for a Holiday 2024 release, we'll know by then.

Back
Top Bottom