• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions, Simple Answers: Pokemon Collecting Edition

Can I use Tierno which is in Phantom Forces and not legal for 2018 tournament play instead of Hau in Sun and Moon and is a legal card?
I heard that you can use it because it has the same skill(draw 3 cards) as Hau.
Anything pre-Breakthrough cannot be used in tournaments.
Also can I use legal foreign cards in tournaments and events?
All cards in your deck need to be the same language.

I opened a Sun and Moon booster pack yesterday and on the cover it says SM1 ???( this parted got ripped)sleeved Booster P3 what does that mean?
I own some delta species Pokemon what are they?
What are Pokemon SPs?
Also, I saw in the TCG rulebook that cards before the legal expansions that have a similar or same skill as a legal card is allowed. So does that mean Tierno, which has the same skill as Hau in SM is allowed since they say Draw 3 cards.?

I opened a Sun and Moon booster pack yesterday and on the cover it says SM1 ???( this parted got ripped)sleeved Booster P3 what does that mean?
I assume this is what you mean? They're Blister Packs, just packaged boosters.
I own some delta species Pokemon what are they?
Read this: δ Delta Species (TCG) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
What are Pokemon SPs?
Read this: Pokémon SP (TCG) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
Also, I saw in the TCG rulebook that cards before the legal expansions that have a similar or same skill as a legal card is allowed. So does that mean Tierno, which has the same skill as Hau in SM is allowed since they say Draw 3 cards.?
Old cards can be used if they have been reprinted in a legal set, but it has to be the exact same card and not just a same ability card. Tierno cannot be used, you'll have to use Hau.
And also my energy card is from the XY expansion. Can I still use it is since it is an energy card?
All Energies are legal, with the exception of Special Energies which need to be legal.

I own a Audino card with the attack Relaxed Roll. It says RC17/RC25 in the bottom right corner. What does this mean? Aren't cards supposed to be like 12/98 or something like that not RC?

Hi, I have a Trainer's Club account but I want to change my birthdate (I did it wrong).
How do I do it?
I tried changing it but when I press backspace, it just returns to the previous page and I can write in the box either.
Please help!!!
P.s.
Why is the Gardevoir-GX deck so popular?

1. Can you use a world championship deck (the one that you can buy in store)
2. Where can you earn championship points?
Can I eaen them from local events?

Also I received a Diancie promo card that has the mark Pokemon League on the bottom right corner of the illustration. Is this legal in Standard format?

I am trying to upload a picture but the server says its too big!
I'll try to explain it
It is 94/147 Burning Shadow
Weakness ×2 Metal
Resistance -20 Dark
Illus. Tokiya
It has the Pokemon League Logo on the bottom right side of the illustration.
Hope that helps.
I will try to upload it.

Hi I am currently in the process of making a Gardevoir GX deck.
I need two remoraids to evolve in to the Abyssal Hand Octillery.
Should I put a 31/162 Remoraid or 32/162 Remoraid?

Hi. Recently, a friend of mine whoplays the PTCG complained to me that his Double Colourless Energy and Tierno which were rotated out(DCE from roaring skies?? And Tieno from Phatom Forces).
I told him that I saw in the official rules and regulations of Play!Pokemon that cards that are not legal because that were too old can be played in Standard format if they have a reprint or there is another card that has the similar technical ability.
Am I right?
Can I play a Professor Sycamore from Phatom Forces in Standard format because there are reprints in Breakpoint and Steam Siege??

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom