1. The July 16th episode of the Bulbanews Weekly Round up can be found on Youtube here.

Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Pokémon GO)

Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by Zexy, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Zexy

Zexy Fire Chicken

Blog Posts:
    Just like Egg hatches, Raid Pokemon caught have at least 10/15 in every IV :) If the Appraisal isn't top tier you're actually unlucky...

PkmnTrainerV likes this.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

PkmnTrainerV Flame Trainer

Blog Posts:
    A question regarding Generation 3: How is wurmple's Evolution determined? Is it random? Or do we need to name it 'Jessie' for Dustox and 'May' for beautifly? (Just a random idea of mine which due to the Eeveelutions might have a chance of being true)

3. Zexy

Zexy Fire Chicken

Blog Posts:
    As far as we know it is random. Which makes sense as it was random in the main series games as well, based on personality value alone.

PkmnTrainerV likes this.
  4. Zexy

Zexy Fire Chicken

Blog Posts:
    As far as I know, it only changes every hour at :00 exactly. If it changed midway, then you probably just moved from one area (cell) to another that has different weather that hour. And back and forth again, in this particular case.

5. MegaGreninga

MegaGreninga Member

Blog Posts:
    I been trying to ask to buy stardust and rare candy but never got replied

6. Zexy

Zexy Fire Chicken

Blog Posts:
    You cannot buy Stardust and Rare Candy.

You can get Stardust mainly by catching Pokemon, but also a little from hatching Eggs, feeding Berries to defenders in Gyms or completing Raid Battles.
    You can only get Rare Candy by completing Raid Battles.

7. MegaGreninga

MegaGreninga Member

Blog Posts:
    why not just buy them whats the big deal

8. PkmnTrainerV

PkmnTrainerV Flame Trainer

Blog Posts:
    Becuase. There. Is. No. Option. To. Buy. Stardust. And. Rare candy.

Unless you decide to go directly to Niantic and force them at gunpoint to sell them to you.

9. MegaGreninga

MegaGreninga Member

Blog Posts:
    we cant ask?

can we ash for super super lucky egg that four times the points

10. TeaWest

TeaWest Reminiscence

Blog Posts:
    That would be pretty sweet! I haven't heard or seen anything from Niantic as far as implementing such an item yet. They might release something like that, they might not. We just have to be patient here.

PkmnTrainerV likes this.
  11. Kyriaki

Kyriaki Temporary

Blog Posts:
    Is the weather system affected real-time? I'd really like to get Snowy Castform and it would be annoying if I have to wait till real life winter for real life snow.

12. Zexy

Zexy Fire Chicken

Blog Posts:
    Yes.
    I know, even though Snowy Castform also spawns in Fog, we never get Snow or Fog either here. So it's pretty much treated like a regional we don't have access to :(

Kyriaki likes this.
  13. Zeb

Zeb what is your spaghetti policy here?

Blog Posts:
    Does anyone have any tips at all for getting Silcoon? I'm fed up of evolving Wurmple only for it to evolve into Cascoon. I'm just wasting candies and it's really stupid.

14. Zexy

Zexy Fire Chicken

Blog Posts:
    Unforunately I don't think there's any tip that's going to help much with this. You need to either get lucky with at least one Wurmple evolution, or find it in the wild... but being an evolved, and thus non-nesting species, there's no way to really hunt it down. I'd just check out biomes that spawn Wurmple a lot (in hopes Silcoon may also spawn there), or even better, a nest (so you can quickly gain Candies for it and evolve more), and just get it by brute force at some point.

15. Zeb

Zeb what is your spaghetti policy here?

Blog Posts:
    That sucks. With how they've changed a bunch of other evolution methods, I thought they might have done the same with Wurmple. It's just annoying and a waste of resources to have it evolve randomly. Thanks for the answer.

16. phidari

phidari I am also a we.

Blog Posts:
    How is "playing together" determined (i.e. "Play together with this person for X more days to become ____ Friends"). I've sent my wife gifts and/or traded with her every single day since the friending update came out, but it's still telling me I have to play with her for 6 more days to become Great Friends.

17. Zexy

Zexy Fire Chicken

Blog Posts:
    Any of the following actions counts:

>Opening a Gift your friend has sent to you
    >Participating in a Gym Battle together
    >Participating in a Raid Battle together
    >Performing a trade together

If at least one of these actions is met for the day, for X days, you become the respective level of friends.

If you did trade at least once every day, the daily action should've registered.

However, there is a visual bug that might make it seem like the action did not register. This is just a visual bug, however, and it probably should only show up from only one end in between you two; the other should have the correct count. Hopefully, this is getting fixed soon and synchronized at least by the time you become Great Friends (a week).

18. PamtreWC

PamtreWC Member

Blog Posts:
    I left my Gyarados in a gym on Monday morning and it wasn't knocked out of the gym until today (Wednesday morning), but I got nothing for it, 0 coins. This happens to me every time I have a Pokémon in a gym for more than 24 hours.

Should I have gotten the standard 50 coins or is it that you get nothing if it lasts a few days?

19. Zexy

Zexy Fire Chicken

Blog Posts:
    You can get up to 50 Coins per day. So if some other Pokemon of yours was knocked out of its own gym earlier today, and gave you out its daily share of 50 Coins, Gyarados getting knocked out that same day would not give you any Coins at all.

PamtreWC likes this.
  20. Iggy

Iggy Member

Blog Posts:
    I've been hearing about a bug in the game that resets your save game if you log out and in again, is this true? You would get prof Willow again, like in the beginning. If you continue playing then your previous save is lost. Does anyone know more about this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.