• ME fishes up some trouble in Mt. Coronet. Watch here as he slogs his way through the snowy Routes 216 and 217.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GO Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Pokémon GO)

Reaction score
How do I get rid of any extra legendary or event Pokémon when the game won't let me transfer any?
You can. The game just gives an extra confirmation pop-up window.
You can't mass select these Pokemon, however, you must transfer them one by one.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
You can. The game just gives an extra confirmation pop-up window.
You can't mass select these Pokemon, however, you must transfer them one by one.
This is what I got when I tried to select my Groudon, without the mass-selecting part:

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
This is what I got when I tried to select my Groudon, without the mass-selecting part:

You cannot select them at all. You should tap on the Pokemon to get on its individual menu and do the transfer there.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
You cannot select them at all. You should tap on the Pokemon to get on its individual menu and do the transfer there.
Ah, THANK YOU.

I only am keeping legendaries (except for weaker copies), shinies and Detective Raichu.

Reaction score
How do you get Sinnoh Stones?
If memory serves me right (cause mind you I haven't gotten one in a while) you obtain them via a Research Breakthrough.

Last edited:
Fire Chicken
Reaction score
How do you get Sinnoh Stones?
Battle a Team Leader once a day
Battle another Trainer three times a day
Research Breakthrough

These will maximize your chances. The battles are a more reliable method.

The Fallen
Reaction score
Can one PokeStop invaded be invaded by Team Go Rocket multiple times?

The Fallen
Reaction score
Yes, although I don't know the minimum time between the end of the first invasion and the start of the second.
TY. That's great to hear.
The interval time is clearly pretty long as the first time my closest PokeStop was invaded was in June or July, hopefully it won't be much longer.

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
I have a Lucky Friend who would like to trade Mewtwo which have the move Psystrike with me for the Lucky Trade because we both didn’t get to take part in many Raids during the Ultra Bonus Week when it was available since he got none and I got one however the one Mewtwo I caught during that week as a 2387 CP 100% IVs Mewtwo luckily and we both took part in the Mewtwo Raid hour today during which I caught several weather boosted Mewtwo but no Shiny Mewtwo and I think he caught Mewtwo that weren’t weather boosted although he caught a Shiny Mewtwo luckily and would still like to do the Lucky Trade for a normal coloured Mewtwo and I haven’t actually told him yet that my Mewtwo were weather boosted because I was in a different city for the day for a special occasion tomorrow. My question is should I also want a Mewtwo to be traded to me in the Lucky Trade if it isn’t weather boosted and I already have a 100% IVs Mewtwo? My favourite Legendary Pokémon is Cresselia which is why it is my buddy in Pokémon GO at the moment and I don’t have a 100% IVs Cresselia yet but I have 2 96% Cresselia, 2 91% Cresselia and 2 89% Cresselia and 14 other Cresselia that have IVs lower than those including 2 Shiny Cresselia and I was thinking that maybe I should ask to be traded a Cresselia in the Lucky Trade instead of Mewtwo even though I get a lot of Cresselia Candy from walking with it as my buddy because from its release I have walked almost 3000km in total with my Cresselia buddies when combining the distance I’ve travelled with 2nd Cresselia I caught that has 96% IVs and my 2 Shiny Cresselia. Should I ask for a Lucky Cresselia in this Lucky Trade or Lucky Psystrike Mewtwo as it was originally planned or maybe ask for a different Lucky Legendary Pokémon?

Reaction score
So for some reason, I went online to see the best fighting type in PG!!!! This one site called PokemonGoHub says that Conkeldurr is better than Lucario, but I saw someone’s Instagram post that says that Lucario is stronger than Conkeldurr!!!! Was there a change in one of the two pokemon’s stats or something????

The two pics will show what I mean!!!!

Attachments

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
What is the context of each list? The 2nd one is seemingly a flat out best Fighting Pokémon in PoGo, but what about the first one? Perhaps it could be under a specific league or for certain raids.

Reaction score
Lucario has more DPS output because of the broken Aura Sphere move. Conkeldurr has superior stats but only access to Dynamic Punch.
If you like glass cannons, go for Lucario. If not, Conkeldurr.

Reaction score
What's happening, guys? I'm just wanting to know if there's a way of simplifying the mathematics formula of the base stats of each Pokémon in Pokémon GO? Please let me know? Thanks.

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Are these the formulas?
1592171305748.png
1592171316442.png
Because, if so, I believe they can be simplified down to:
1592171900233.png
1592171873420.png
1592172343048.png

If those aren't the correct formulas, could you please provide a link to them? Thanks.

Last edited: