• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Pokémon GO)

How do I get rid of any extra legendary or event Pokémon when the game won't let me transfer any?
You can. The game just gives an extra confirmation pop-up window.
You can't mass select these Pokemon, however, you must transfer them one by one.

You can. The game just gives an extra confirmation pop-up window.
You can't mass select these Pokemon, however, you must transfer them one by one.
This is what I got when I tried to select my Groudon, without the mass-selecting part:

untitled_by_highrollerhydra_ddes4m1-pre.png

This is what I got when I tried to select my Groudon, without the mass-selecting part:

untitled_by_highrollerhydra_ddes4m1-pre.png
You cannot select them at all. You should tap on the Pokemon to get on its individual menu and do the transfer there.

You cannot select them at all. You should tap on the Pokemon to get on its individual menu and do the transfer there.
Ah, THANK YOU.

I only am keeping legendaries (except for weaker copies), shinies and Detective Raichu.

How do you get Sinnoh Stones?
Battle a Team Leader once a day
Battle another Trainer three times a day
Research Breakthrough

These will maximize your chances. The battles are a more reliable method.

I have a Lucky Friend who would like to trade Mewtwo which have the move Psystrike with me for the Lucky Trade because we both didn’t get to take part in many Raids during the Ultra Bonus Week when it was available since he got none and I got one however the one Mewtwo I caught during that week as a 2387 CP 100% IVs Mewtwo luckily and we both took part in the Mewtwo Raid hour today during which I caught several weather boosted Mewtwo but no Shiny Mewtwo and I think he caught Mewtwo that weren’t weather boosted although he caught a Shiny Mewtwo luckily and would still like to do the Lucky Trade for a normal coloured Mewtwo and I haven’t actually told him yet that my Mewtwo were weather boosted because I was in a different city for the day for a special occasion tomorrow. My question is should I also want a Mewtwo to be traded to me in the Lucky Trade if it isn’t weather boosted and I already have a 100% IVs Mewtwo? My favourite Legendary Pokémon is Cresselia which is why it is my buddy in Pokémon GO at the moment and I don’t have a 100% IVs Cresselia yet but I have 2 96% Cresselia, 2 91% Cresselia and 2 89% Cresselia and 14 other Cresselia that have IVs lower than those including 2 Shiny Cresselia and I was thinking that maybe I should ask to be traded a Cresselia in the Lucky Trade instead of Mewtwo even though I get a lot of Cresselia Candy from walking with it as my buddy because from its release I have walked almost 3000km in total with my Cresselia buddies when combining the distance I’ve travelled with 2nd Cresselia I caught that has 96% IVs and my 2 Shiny Cresselia. Should I ask for a Lucky Cresselia in this Lucky Trade or Lucky Psystrike Mewtwo as it was originally planned or maybe ask for a different Lucky Legendary Pokémon?

So for some reason, I went online to see the best fighting type in PG!!!! This one site called PokemonGoHub says that Conkeldurr is better than Lucario, but I saw someone’s Instagram post that says that Lucario is stronger than Conkeldurr!!!! Was there a change in one of the two pokemon’s stats or something????

The two pics will show what I mean!!!!

Attachments

• E4FFFA5B-64C3-4B7E-8E1F-F3D82B8E8EBA.jpeg
    E4FFFA5B-64C3-4B7E-8E1F-F3D82B8E8EBA.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 67
  • CC31B5F3-5D60-4829-84C0-E924055C23DA.jpeg
    CC31B5F3-5D60-4829-84C0-E924055C23DA.jpeg
    468 KB · Views: 69
What is the context of each list? The 2nd one is seemingly a flat out best Fighting Pokémon in PoGo, but what about the first one? Perhaps it could be under a specific league or for certain raids.

Lucario has more DPS output because of the broken Aura Sphere move. Conkeldurr has superior stats but only access to Dynamic Punch.
If you like glass cannons, go for Lucario. If not, Conkeldurr.

What's happening, guys? I'm just wanting to know if there's a way of simplifying the mathematics formula of the base stats of each Pokémon in Pokémon GO? Please let me know? Thanks.

Are these the formulas?
1592171305748.png

1592171316442.png
Because, if so, I believe they can be simplified down to:
1592171900233.png

1592171873420.png
1592172343048.png

If those aren't the correct formulas, could you please provide a link to them? Thanks.

Last edited:
So for the past couple of days, I haven't been able to use cellular data for Pokemon Go. Normally, whenever I go out, I can use the cellular data to still connect to the Internet, but now it doesn't connect to the Internet the moment I'm out of my Wi-Fi range ad I have no idea how to fix it. I've done everything I can think of. I'm logged out, I've deleted and reinstalled the app, I've updated my phone and I've tested my cellular data for other apps, but I still get the No Internet Connection (10) message every time. Does anyone know what the problem is and how I can fix it?

EDIT: It turns out that I somehow locked cellular data usage on Pokemon Go. I clicked it and it seems to be working now.

Last edited:
Why do you think that there haven't been any kinds of Generations V and later Shadow Pokémon?

I've been playing PoGo for awhile now, but recently something weird is happening.
I don't know if it's happening to you guys or not, but whenever it is raining or snowing in real life, the game doesn't load the raining or snowing effect, even though the weather icon still state that it is raining and stuff like that.
It's not really affecting me but it seems so weird :confused:

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom