• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Scarlet & Violet Edition)

I have obtained the hidden abilliy hisui starters from Pokemon home, if I transfer them to Violet, will they evolve into their normal forms instead of their hisuian varients?
Either it would evolve into the normal form and change the ability to flash fire due to not being in hisui or because it has the hisuian hidden ability, it would evolve into the hisuian ver
not completely sure but leaning into the first one

Out of interest, is the Mythical Pecha Berry only available for a limited time? Or will it in theory last until the servers go down?
So far seems to be permanent, no end date has been mentioned anywhere.

My question:
When you trade Pokemon with the Blueberry Coaches, can you give Ogerpon to Kieran?

I hope this counts as a simple question. If I don’t take any classes in the Paldea Academy, will this affect the main story in any way?
It will not. I have not done any of the classes in my current playthrough of Pokémon Scarlet, and I have almost beaten the game. It's actually the other way around: You have to progress through the story of the game to unlock classes.

I've got a question regarding the Blueberry Academy's biomes. Since A-Exeggutor is available in the Coastal Biome is it possible to evolve an Exeggcute into an A-Exeggutor and not a regular Exeggutor if you evolve it in the Coastal Biome? Or is A-Exeggutor still locked behind the Alola games and you can only obtain one by catching it in the Coastal Biome?

I've got a question regarding the Blueberry Academy's biomes. Since A-Exeggutor is available in the Coastal Biome is it possible to evolve an Exeggcute into an A-Exeggutor and not a regular Exeggutor if you evolve it in the Coastal Biome? Or is A-Exeggutor still locked behind the Alola games and you can only obtain one by catching it in the Coastal Biome?
You can only catch alolan exeggutor, it will evolve into kanto exeggutor.

“Due to being located in Unova, Pokémon with regional forms cannot produce offspring that are regional forms themselves without the use of an Everstone and any Pokémon who evolves into another Pokémon with a regional form (such as Exeggcute or Pikachu) cannot evolve into said regional forms, even if the biome has an environment set for them” - terarium bulbapedia page

You can only catch alolan exeggutor, it will evolve into kanto exeggutor.

“Due to being located in Unova, Pokémon with regional forms cannot produce offspring that are regional forms themselves without the use of an Everstone and any Pokémon who evolves into another Pokémon with a regional form (such as Exeggcute or Pikachu) cannot evolve into said regional forms, even if the biome has an environment set for them” - terarium bulbapedia page

Damn. Was planning on possibly using one in a new playthrough of Scarlet. Makes me wonder what's the point of bringing back certain regional forms in the biomes if you can't get one from scratch by using the biome in question to evolve it. Well, back to my original plan. Thanks for your help.

It will not. I have not done any of the classes in my current playthrough of Pokémon Scarlet, and I have almost beaten the game. It's actually the other way around: You have to progress through the story of the game to unlock classes.
I think the only time the classes are important is for unlocking items and the small side quest related to Team Star. Also things related to the League Club Room.

Back
Top Bottom