• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Use this thread to ask fairly simple questions without having to post new topics.

My first question is...

How much time/how many steps before fossils are ready in Oreburgh City?

Some Random guy
Reaction score
There isn't a limit. All you have to do is step outside the building and go back in and it'll be ready.

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
Just exit and get back inmediately on the Museum.

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Are seals one-time use only?

black sheep
Reaction score
No, once you purchase a seal you can you is as many times as you wish. But you can't have a single seal equipped to more than one ball capsule at the same time.

Some Random guy
Reaction score
Actually, you can buy as many Seals as you want, but there's a limit of 8 seals you can put in a single Ball Capsule. And you can remove the Seal whenever you want and it'll go back to your Seal Case.

Cheers to the Freeze
Reaction score
Does the ability Stench and the item Cleanse Tag stack when on the same pokémon? *is that even considered 'simple'?*

Reaction score
Is there any use for the mail ever pokemart tries to sell me?

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Is there any use for the mail ever pokemart tries to sell me?
You can attach it to a Pokémon before you trade it to a friend (to send a message), but that's about it.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Which takes precedence when an Eevee levels up at Moss/Ice Rock during the Day/Night if it's got its happiness at the required level? Would it evolve into a Leafeon/Glaceon or an Espeon/Umbreon?

Can't Touch Dis.
Reaction score
Leafeon/Glaceon, obviously. Otherwise you'd never be able to evolve them at all considering it's always either day or night.

Spherical Ingrate
Reaction score
Doctor doctor, i didn't notice before but your from Norn Irn!

Same here ;)

black sheep
Reaction score
Is there anywhere in the game I can find TM26 Earthquake besides purchasing it with battle points at the Battle Tower?

Addicted to Shinies
Reaction score
You can find one in the secret part of Wayward Cave IIRC.
A Pickup pokemon that's level 91 or higher may sometimes pick it up too. :p My level 93 Linoone has picked up a couple already. ;) They make nice trade items, lol.

Ben Eary
Reaction score
At what time will the guy at Celestic Town (the one who give you the Choice Specs, I think) give you the Wise Glasses? It said on Serebii that it's between 8 AM to 3:59 PM, but doesn't that conflict with the Choice Specs time of 4 AM to 9AM?

Anime/Pokemon Fan
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, I went real early to get the Choice Specs (around 7:30am I think). And for the Wise Glasses, I think it was sometime in the late morning/afternoon. I don't know...keep experimenting with different times and I'm sure eventually you'll get both items =)

The Pumpkin King
Reaction score
What's the best way of tracking down Emrit? I already have a capture strategy, I just need to find the damned thing.

Also, if you run away from Emrit, does it still run around the map or do you lose your chance of getting it?

Anime/Pokemon Fan
Reaction score
Gliscor's abilities

My Gligar has the Sand Veil ability so I figured when it evolved, my Gliscor would have the same ability. But strangely, the ability changed to Hyper Cutter when it evolved. I saved before I evolved it and restarted a few times, but always with the same result. I thought maybe that's the only ability Gliscor could have, but every Pokemon site I've checked states that, like Gligar, Gliscor could have either Sand Veil or Hyper Cutter. I really want my Gliscor to have Sand Veil...usually if a pokemon can have one of two abilities, it keeps the same one when it evolves. Does anyone know for sure that Gliscor can have Sand Veil? ~_^

Status
Not open for further replies.