• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argy

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Use this thread to ask fairly simple questions without having to post new topics.

My first question is...

How much time/how many steps before fossils are ready in Oreburgh City?

There isn't a limit. All you have to do is step outside the building and go back in and it'll be ready.

Are seals one-time use only?

No, once you purchase a seal you can you is as many times as you wish. But you can't have a single seal equipped to more than one ball capsule at the same time.

Actually, you can buy as many Seals as you want, but there's a limit of 8 seals you can put in a single Ball Capsule. And you can remove the Seal whenever you want and it'll go back to your Seal Case.

Is there any use for the mail ever pokemart tries to sell me?

Is there any use for the mail ever pokemart tries to sell me?

You can attach it to a Pokémon before you trade it to a friend (to send a message), but that's about it.

Which takes precedence when an Eevee levels up at Moss/Ice Rock during the Day/Night if it's got its happiness at the required level? Would it evolve into a Leafeon/Glaceon or an Espeon/Umbreon?

Leafeon/Glaceon, obviously. Otherwise you'd never be able to evolve them at all considering it's always either day or night.

Doctor doctor, i didn't notice before but your from Norn Irn!

Same here ;)

Is there anywhere in the game I can find TM26 Earthquake besides purchasing it with battle points at the Battle Tower?

You can find one in the secret part of Wayward Cave IIRC.

A Pickup pokemon that's level 91 or higher may sometimes pick it up too. :p My level 93 Linoone has picked up a couple already. ;) They make nice trade items, lol.

At what time will the guy at Celestic Town (the one who give you the Choice Specs, I think) give you the Wise Glasses? It said on Serebii that it's between 8 AM to 3:59 PM, but doesn't that conflict with the Choice Specs time of 4 AM to 9AM?

If I remember correctly, I went real early to get the Choice Specs (around 7:30am I think). And for the Wise Glasses, I think it was sometime in the late morning/afternoon. I don't know...keep experimenting with different times and I'm sure eventually you'll get both items =)

What's the best way of tracking down Emrit? I already have a capture strategy, I just need to find the damned thing.

Also, if you run away from Emrit, does it still run around the map or do you lose your chance of getting it?

Gliscor's abilities

My Gligar has the Sand Veil ability so I figured when it evolved, my Gliscor would have the same ability. But strangely, the ability changed to Hyper Cutter when it evolved. I saved before I evolved it and restarted a few times, but always with the same result. I thought maybe that's the only ability Gliscor could have, but every Pokemon site I've checked states that, like Gligar, Gliscor could have either Sand Veil or Hyper Cutter. I really want my Gliscor to have Sand Veil...usually if a pokemon can have one of two abilities, it keeps the same one when it evolves. Does anyone know for sure that Gliscor can have Sand Veil? ~_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom