• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only asking this question because bulbapedia is down;

Can lucario and torterra breed?

Move: Facade. Power = 70, doubles (140) if the user is poisoned, paralyzed or burned.

If I have a poisoned Staraptor (whom gets STAB in this move), what will be Facade's total power?

Move: Facade. Power = 70, doubles (140) if the user is poisoned, paralyzed or burned.

If I have a poisoned Staraptor (whom gets STAB in this move), what will be Facade's total power?

it would be 210 for a posioned staraptor.

However, please note that unless the pokemon has Guts as an ability, burn halfes the damage of physical attacks, so it would be 105 for a burned staraptor.

Also, please don't double post

Thank you.

If i buy pokemon xd and put it into my wii can i still transfer pokemon through the gamecube controller slots at the top to my gameboy.

If i buy pokemon xd and put it into my wii can i still transfer pokemon through the gamecube controller slots at the top to my gameboy.

Yes, as the link cable that connects your GB to your GC/Wii links into the controller jacks set aside for GC controllers. You should have no problem doing the exact same thing you would with a GC with your Wii, if you do it right.

Here's a question: I'm using two DSs, a copy of Pearl and a copy of Platinum. I want to have a wifi battle between them. I can get both trainers into the wifi room just fine, and they can see each other. I then start looking for a battle with one of them, and go to accept with the other one. Here, the game either times out, or freezes, without letting a battle start. The same thing happens if I try other things, like using voice chat. I guess it's because I'm using the same wireless router for both, and they're both sending the information at the same time? Is there any way I can fix it, or am I limited to the upstairs of the Pokémon Centre?

why not just wireless battle? Why are you doing wifi?

I want the auto level 100; be helpful for checking IVs and stuff.

Why not just request iv battles from someone here? That's usually the standard practice.

I've done IV battles with myself before. I recommend keeping the DSes apart, maybe about a foot or so (esp. if you have Voice Chat on). If that doesn't help, you might have to request one in the Battle Center.

What is the OT & ID of the 10th Anniversary pokemon?

I have two pokemon that have diff 10th ANIV OTs & ID.

so yeah.. -__-"

What is the OT & ID of the 10th Anniversary pokemon?

I have two pokemon that have diff 10th ANIV OTs & ID.

so yeah.. -__-"

Some are 10ANIV and some are 10ANNIV. Some have the ID 00010 but some have different IDs.

Just check yours against an event Pokemon list (Here) to see if they are correct.

You may have 1 United States 10 Aniv Pokemon, and 1 from Europe, or something.

which moves are able to make a ghost type vulnerable to normal and fighting type attacks and vice versa?

which moves are able to make a ghost type vulnerable to normal and fighting type attacks and vice versa?

Foresight and Odor Sleuth for the first bit. There is no vice versa.

Some are 10ANIV and some are 10ANNIV. Some have the ID 00010 but some have different IDs.

Just check yours against an event Pokemon list (Here) to see if they are correct.

You may have 1 United States 10 Aniv Pokemon, and 1 from Europe, or something.

AHHH i see, thank you VERY much for that link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom