• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some thing similar happened to me when I transferred my pigeot from emerald it had keen eye but after I checked my Pc it had tangled feet. I thought that when you transfer with the pal park it was for al intents and purposes the same pokemon.

What's the best way of tracking down Emrit? I already have a capture strategy, I just need to find the damned thing.

Also, if you run away from Emrit, does it still run around the map or do you lose your chance of getting it?

I moved back and forth between routes 206 and 207 (right above Oreburgh and near the cycling road) until it appeared in one of the two.

It will run away from you the first chance it gets. I never ran from it myself, but I'm pretty sure you won't lose your chance if you do. Just use something with OK speed and Mean Look (I used a Lv. 24 Misdreavus).

Some thing similar happened to me when I transferred my pigeot from emerald it had keen eye but after I checked my Pc it had tangled feet. I thought that when you transfer with the pal park it was for al intents and purposes the same pokemon.

Hmm, that's weird about your Pidgeot...I think all the pokemon I've transferred have kept their same abilities (maybe I should double check ~_^) But the thing with my Gligar is that when I transferred it from Pal Park its Sand Veil ability stayed the same, but kept changing to Hyper Cutter when it evolved. Weird...I guess I can keep trying and hopefully it'll keep the Sand Veil ability as Gliscor.

For some pokemon,in generation 4 they are given a new ability. If they could no longer have the old ability in gen. 4,it changes to the new one.

Access your Pal Pad. It should be in your key items pocket.

If it isn't, you need to get one from Teala in the basement of the pokemon centre.

How do I get to route 224? It's right by the pokemon league, but there's seemingly no way to get there. This might be a very stupid question, but what's on route 224 and how do I get there?

Not much on that route aside from some berries, some trainers, and some higher leveled Pokemon (equivocal to the island to the north). When you first go through Victory Road, you'll notice a guy standing in front of an entryway near the end. Once you've beaten the E4, he's no longer there.

Route 224 is also where the Sheimi event takes place.

And Fuwaride can learn Fly. I know because it said he was able to learn Fly too when I tried to teach it to my Noctowl.

Sure you don't already have it? Or are you missing the Pal Pad? If so, get the Pal Pad from the Oreburgh City Pokemon Center (basement).

I have my Pal Pad. When I look at where my Friend Code is suppose to be it says something about the WFC.

IIRC, you need to connect to Nintendo's online at least once in order to obtain a Friend Code.

I also have a question: Does changing your DS change your friend code? Cuz I remember reading when I first connected that your friend code is linked to your game cartridge AND DS. I'm asking cuz I;m thinking of getting a DS Lite and trade in/selling my old bulky one.

Yes. You need to have the same DS. However, there is an option to transfer your WFC settings to a new DS.

If you have a shiny Nincada, and you evolve it to Ninjask with an extra party slot, is the Shedinja you get shiny too?

He's in Snowpoint City. It took me a while to finally memorize that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom