• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a Problem in Platinum.
I just recently had a battle (which I lost 1-0, if you want the results) and I saved it on the Vs. Recorder.
When I try to put it on Wi-Fi so a friend can view it, I get the error message:

"There seems to be a problem with the recipient's Pokemon. Data was not sent."
What's the problem, exactly?

Help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I get that error, too. I think it has something to do with how well the connection was on both ends.

I'm having a Problem in Platinum.
I just recently had a battle (which I lost 1-0, if you want the results) and I saved it on the Vs. Recorder.
When I try to put it on Wi-Fi so a friend can view it, I get the error message:

"There seems to be a problem with the recipient's Pokemon. Data was not sent."
What's the problem, exactly?

Help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Pretty sure that means that your opponent had hacked Pokemon.

Could somebody with Platinum tutor my Pokémon some moves please? It'd be greatly appreciated.
Done, done, done.

Last edited:
Is there still no word on a Plat update for Ranch outside of Japan? I'm running out of box space...

This might be a bit of a touchy subject, and I apologize if it isn't allowed.

I have some semi-legit Manaphy's, by that, the event to get the egg was hacked, but the hatched Manaphy's are untouched and legit. Am I allowed to give these away as long as people know they are semi-legit?

I have some semi-legit Manaphy's, by that, the event to get the egg was hacked, but the hatched Manaphy's are untouched and legit. Am I allowed to give these away as long as people know they are semi-legit?

In other words, they're "cloned", right?
If so, you can give them away, I believe.

If they're hacked though, you can't.
But don't take my word for it.

I use a AR to activate the event where the man in the mart gives you the egg. But the hatched Manaphy's are untouched and are just the same as a Manaphy hatched from a legit egg.

In connection with your DS' Clock, what time does the restaurant near Sunyshore open and close?

Is there any reason why Nosepass in the Battle Factory resisted Faint Attack?

Keep in mind I said Nosepass not Probopass.

Edit: I don't think I was clear I meant is there any reason why I used the attack and I got a "It's not very effective" message?

Is there any reason why Nosepass in the Battle Factory resisted Faint Attack?

Keep in mind I said Nosepass not Probopass.

Edit: I don't think I was clear I meant is there any reason why I used the attack and I got a "It's not very effective" message?
Were you using a Skitty/Delcatty by any chance? The Skitty family can have the ability Normalize, which makes all attacks used by it Normal-type, which would make Nosepass resist it.

Last edited:
Were you using a Skitty/Delcatty by any chance? The Skitty family can have the ability Normalize, which makes all attacks Normal-type, which would make Nosepass resist it.

Okay, makes sense, shame, I needed the dark typing too.

can anyone reccommend a set for a physical delibird?

Well, Delibird doesn't really get a whole lot of decent moves. It can learn Seismic Toss, though, which helps. Smogon's got a Choice Band set that consists of Aerial Ace, Focus Punch, Ice Shard, and Ice Punch/Seed Bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom