• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Simple request

Robin Storm

Oshawott is watching you!
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been thinking about putting a Minor Legendary pokémon in my team, I just started replaying Omega Ruby two days ago. I was thinking about Manaphy, Phione or another Pokémon if someone has a better idea. Anyhow, my request is that I hoped someone would give me one. I would really appreciate it if somebody could give me on, I sure would understand if it is too mythical to just give away. Thanks!
Robin Storm.

So you're looking for either Manaphy or Phione? Or just any minor legendary?

Any other requirements though? Like level? Cause I can check out what I have/If I can help you out.

Honestly I am looking for a Minor Legendary for in my team, like Phione or Manaphy. My team now exists of Treecko and Zorua both at level 18, a Pokémon like Lugia or Groudon wouldn't fit between all the small pokémon.

I do want a Manaphy or Phione, but they have to be low-leveled so I can raise them myself. The last I need to do is to pick one of em. Is it possible to have a low-leveled Manaphy?

The lowest level Manaphy I have is 40, but I have a brave natured Korean Phione at 23 if that interests you

I could give/hatch you a Phione egg using my Manaphy. If you want, I could leave it as an egg and trade it over so you can hatch it yourself and not worry about disobedience later down the road. Let me know whenever you can if this appeals to you.

Well if fourty is the lowest level possible for a Manaphy then I rather choose Phione because of its low level. I guess I rather go with CynthiaLover so I can level it up without worrying about its disobedience. (I'm having that issue with my Zorua already) I appreciate all your help very much! Now my question is, when are you able to trade? Do you want something for it in return?

Last edited:
Well if fourty is the lowest level possible for a Manaphy then I rather choose Phione because of its low level. I guess I rather go with CynthiaLover so I can level it up without worrying about its disobedience. (I'm having that issue with my Zorua already) I appreciate all your help very much! Now my question is, when are you able to trade? Do you want something for it in return?

If you want we can trade right now. I've already gotten the egg setup (I've been meaning to hatch a Phione myself for a while now, so you gave me a good enough excuse to finally get my rear in gear and do it). It's also very close to hatching, so it shouldn't take you too much running around to finish off the hatching. As for something in return, you can give me anything you want, I'm not really going to ask for anything in exchange. If this works for you, let me know your FC and such and I'll do the same.

Well that's great news! My friendcode is 2406-5479-9777, I'm glad I could gave you a good excuse as well haha. What else do you need?

Well that's great news! My friendcode is 2406-5479-9777, I'm glad I could gave you a good excuse as well haha. What else do you need?

Heheh, yeah, been a bit too lazy lately, though I owe that mostly to the summer heat. I don't do well in heat.

Anyway, my FC is 4785-4573-9718, my 3DS name is Ryu X, and my IGN is Geo. I'll add you and get on the airwaves shortly.

Oke I added you, I like heat for a bit, unless it too hot. Haha take your time. I already have something in mind I will give you in return!

I prefer the cold. I love winter, snow, ice, and the cold. As I often joke, "Sub-zero is my hero." *chuckles*

Anyway, enjoy your Phione (once it hatches, of course). Take care.

Thank you! I hope you are able to make use of gyarados!

Haha it fun tho, but I like both to be honest! I favor a warm breezy day.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom