• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simply Wanting Any Feebas- With High (Shining) Reward!

Divienne

!!!
Reaction score
I've been attempting to fill up my PokeDex, starting with Route 1's Pokemon, but this little Feebas issue became out of hand when I spent hours fishing over it. (BW2) This is exactly why a very desperate me is now here, willing to give shiny Pokemon for a Feebas.

The Shinies- Will give more info if needed. ^^

Umbreon, level 65.

Event Suicune, level 35 if I remember correctly.

Deino, Female and Level 1.

Clefairy, Level 66.

Happiny, Level 5 with Serene Grace.

Raticate, Level 47.

A presumably Event-distributed Porygon-Z, Level 100.

Flygon, Level 57.

Ponyta, for some reason nicknamed PONITA, Level 6.

Golurk, I'm pretty sure this one's foreign and from an Event, Level 100.

Voltorb, Level 28.

And that would be all I have right now for willing-to-trade shinies! P.S. I'll give you two or maybe even three if you have a good-natured shiny Feebas. ^^ Thank you so very much for any attention you are willing to give this thread! :bounce:

Awesome! You don't have to go through the trouble to do the Pokerus, though. ^^ Either way, which shiny do you want? (If you're not interested in any, I have PokeGen. ^6^

are these were pokegen?? if not I would choose the deino if they are, just trade me a bidoof or something

BTW what nature should I give it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, not at all. I can guarantee these Pokemon to be absolutely legit. So sorry for the misunderstanding. I just meant if you were the type of person who preferred custom-made Pokemon, then I could manage it. ^^ Nah, I like "real" Pokemon too. ^^
So, you want the Deino?

Edit- Oh, right. ^^ Anything's fine, this is just for the PokeDex. ^^

Last edited:
Thank you very much! ^^ You're most likely saving me from hours of fishing with only a 5% chance of ever finding a Feebas. ^^ My FC is 5072-2619-3939

my fc: 3311 2542 2377 can we trade tomorrow because it's one in the morning and I really need to sleep XD just send me the time you are available and I will trade with you.

Of course. ^^ Hah, our times differ so much. I'll be available (hopefully) around my evening and what would probably be your daytime. I'm not good with time. ^^' I'll just see if you're on at trandom intervals. ^^

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom