• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simpsonize yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine:

attachment.php

Last edited:
I never could get this thing to work...glad it's working now.

attachment.php

Ooh, mine came out horrible.

I'll let your mind wonder what it looks like, cuz somthin' went horribly wrong.

Evidently you have to register to save yours. Tons of SPAM e-mail for one little picture? No thanks.

Mine are attached.
Added a pciture of myself for refrence =D

Edit: That picture is officially my Facebook Display Pic.

Last edited:
Rosae - you can save the picture without registered, you just have to find the "export" option.

no chin is part of the simpsons style...

damn my photos are all too smalll...I will try again when I can get a camera this afternoon.

I really like this simpsonize thing. As well as doing me...I did my character shaded Spriter...yeah I know there isn't much difference...that is why I might be able to cosplay him sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom