• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee trains in the Bellsprout Tower on his journey through Johto. Watch as he ascends to the next level here.

Since when....

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
Since when was there a limit on how long a username can be! Only 20 characters? I can't believe it. I was trying to change it to ♥Revolutionary Leeney♥ but it was too long

Poet Laureate
Reaction score
I think it was some where around the point where Jimi joined!

Anyone remember his ollllld user name?

"Jimiintheskywithdiamonds"?

Can I get an encore?
Reaction score
Yeah, it prevents page stretching.

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
I got it but I couldn't add the hearts or it won't work. And I can't change my username whenever I want anymore

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
I got it but I couldn't add the hearts or it won't work. And I can't change my username whenever I want anymore
If you just changed it that's why. Of course I can't tell with your profile if you did or not, cause holy hell did my eyes just bleed.

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
Alot of people have been saying that my profile does that.....