• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sinnoh Journey (Me and BeastieBayleef)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena Blade

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Kaylea was looking around which way to go to Jubalife City. Her long brown hair tied up and her brown eyes darting around. "This is what I get for rushing off yet again... When will I learn?" she mutters to herself. She was wearing a black tank top, blue jeans, a white jacket and running shoes.

Last edited:
OOC: BTW, this is the same beginning from my Fantastic Fifteen RP.

A clock ticked loudly from somewhere within the house. Noa rolled over in his bed, still sound asleep. Suddenly, the covers were thrown off the boy, and he awoke with a start. It was just a moment ago that he had still been dreaming, but now he was widely awake. Noa jumped out of bed, and hobbled, trying to put on his jeans, over to his calender. "Yes!" he said, pointing to a circled date. "Today's the day!" Noa grabbed a rubber Pokeball off of his desk. "I choose you!" he shouted, throwing it, only to have it bounce back and hit him square in the face. Noa laughed, and walked downstairs, to find his mom cooking a hearty breakfast. "Good morning, dear." she said, without lookign away from the stove where she had been frying eggs. "Mornin'" Noa replied. "The big day is fianlly here!" his mother smiled, putting a plate for her son on the kitchen table. "Yup! Today I start my Pokemon journey!" Noa exclaimed, gobbling up his breakfast, quickly. "What's the rush?" "I wanna get to the professor's lab early, so I get first pick out of the three starter Pokemon." he explained. "I'm sure Professor Rowan can wait." his mother said, as Noa got up to leave.

"I'm gonna miss you." she said, shedding a tear.
"I'm gonna miss you too, mom."

"Promise me you'll come visit."
"I will mom."

"And don't do anything dangerous."
"I won't, mom."

"And did you pack enough clean underwear?"
"MOM!"

Noa embraced his mother. "I'll be fine." "You're right, I worry too much." she said, as they went out to the front porch. "Well, I'm off!" Noa said, getting on his bike, and riding off down the dirt roads of Twinleaf Town.

Kaylea sweatdrops and just goes the way she thinks is right. "Jeez, can't you pay attention at all?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom